55 - The Battle Pt. 2

Later on, in the battle, Clint is seen running with the Guantlet. Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne went to hot wire an "ugly brown van." In the process of that, the Gauntlet was thrown around between the Avengers. It eventually ended up with Peter. With the gauntlet, he held onto it, not wanting to get killed or hurt.

Captain Marvel appeared in front of him. She had come to help the Avengers out in the fight against Thanos.

"Peter!" Hannah called. She ran over to Carol and Peter.

"Hi. I'm Peter Parker," he said.

"Hi, Peter Parker, got something for me?" Carol asked.

"Peter," Hannah said, panting. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said, getting up, still holding onto the gauntlet.

He gave it to Carol.

"I don't know how you're gonna get through all that," Peter said.

Wanda arrived next to them. Valkyrie arrived, flying on her Pegasus.

A small smile appeared on Hannah's face.

"Don't worry," Wanda assured Peter.

"She's got help," Okoye said.

Peter landed next to Okoye, followed by Mantis, Shuri, the Wasp, 2014's Gamora, Ella, and Nebula. Thanos's army charged while the women came together and go though the Outriders and Chitauri. Gamora took out an enemy while Okoye took out another.

Pepper landed next to Okoye, followed by Mantis, Shuri, the Wasp, Ella, Gamora and Nebula. Thanos' army charges while the women helped Captain Marvel go through the Outriders and Chitauri. Gamora took out an enemy, while Okoye took out another enemy. Valkyrie gets some assistance from Wanda, taking out two Chitauri airships. Captain Marvel then started flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that were in her way with ease.

Thanos started running to Captain Marvel but is stopped by Pepper, Shuri and The Wasp, who blasted him backward. Thanos threw his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Captain Marvel backward and losing her grip on the Gauntlet, which fell to the ground.

Doctor Strange steadied the water after the explosion.

In the final brawl for the Stark Gauntlet, Stark moved one of Thanos' enemies aside and sees the Gauntlet. He ran to get it but sees Thanos, who Tony tackled. Thanos smacked Tony away, knocking him out. Then Thor arrived with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Captain America. However, Thanos overpowered them and knocked them both out.

After picking up the Gauntlet, Captain Marvel arrived, punching away at Thanos while he is holding the Gauntlet. She kept punching him, but Thanos grabbed her by the arm and flings her away. Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he tries to snap, but Captain Marvel arises again and stopped his fingers from snapping, opening up his hand. Thanos headbutts her, but it does nothing. Just as Captain Marvel is gaining the upper hand by rising up and forcing Thanos onto his knees, Thanos pulled the Power Stone out of the Gauntlet and used it in his free hand to hit Captain Marvel away. 

Tony looked at Strange, who simply raised one finger, reminding him that the one win over Thanos he foresaw is now at risk. Stark nodded. Thanos put the Power Stone back into the Gauntlet, yelling from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Stark made one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punched him away.

"I am... inevitable," Thanos said.

Thanos snapped his fingers, but nothing happened except a metallic 'clink.' He saw the Infinity Stones are missing. Tony had the stones on his own gauntlet, the gamma radiation coursing through him, to Thanos' shock.

"And I...am...... Iron Man," Tony said through it.

Tony snapped his fingers with a loud 'CLANG' and a blinding flash of white. Rocket fired at a Leviathan and before it devoured him, it crumbled into ash. The Black Order started crumbling to ash. T'Challa and Quill look around in surprise; Steve looked on in exhaustion, knowing that they won. 

Hannah, Ella, Dylan and Peter turned around in their spot. They were taking in what had just occurred.

"What's - what's going on?" Dylan asked.

"They're turning to dust," Hannah said.

"We did it," Ella agreed.

Thanos, in horror, looked around and saw his entire army disintegrate. He looked at Steve, who just stared at him. Thanos saw down and mourned before slowly being erased from existence himself.

The power of the gauntlet raw energy has left Tony's entire right side fatally injured. He stumbled for a bit before his body collapsed beside a pile of debris. Rhodey soon flew in and goes up to Tony. He saw his longtime colleague and friend fading away. He bows his head, knowing that the damage was done. Hannah and Peter came in and saw Tony collapsed on the ground. They ran up to their fallen mentor.

"T - Tony?" Hannah said. "We won, Tony."

It was difficult to hold back her tears. She just let them stream down her face.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter said. "Can you hear us? It's us. It's Peter and Hannah. Mr. Stark... we won."

"Tony, we did it," Hannah said. "You did it."

Tony wasn't responding. Peter broke down. Hannah broke down, even mor seeing the closet thing she had to a father the last five years fading away. She went to hug him. She felt his hand wrapped around her.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank for everything, Tony."

"I'm sorry... Tony..." Peter said.

Peter was gently led aside to grieve. Hannah felt a hand on her shoulder. It was a small hand.

"Hannah," she heard Nora Hudson's voice behind her. Hannah moved out of the way.

Nora sat in front of the fading Iron Man.

"Hey," she said to Nora.

Tony is barely able to move his head but managed to look Nora in the eyes.

"Hey, Nora..." he said, quietly.

Nora placed her hand on Tony's Arc Reactor and Tony rested his hand on hers. Nora took a good look at Tony's fatal injuries.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?" Nora said.

"Life functions critical," F.R.I.D.A.Y. responded. 

Tony smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Tony. Look at me," Nora said. She made sure Tony got a long look at her smiling face. "We're gonna be okay. You can rest now."

With that acknowledgment, Tony's arc reactor flickered off for good. Pepper can no longer contain her grief and starts crying on his shoulder. He's gone.