25 - Staten Island Ferry

At the Staten Island Ferry terminal, Hannah held onto Peter as he swung onto a building roof. As the massive orange ferry pulls out of the dock, the duo a running leap and spread his glider wings. Hannah was able to grab onto Peter. They landed and hung on the hull.

"Nice," Peter grunted.

Hannah grabbed a ledge and got off of Peter and held onto the side.

They peeked through a window and saw passengers sitting inside.

"Okay, Karen, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode," Peter said.

"Sure thing," Karen said.

"It's the guy from the bridge, right?" Hannah asked. "Who's that other guy? Can Karen hear me?"

"Yes, she can," Peter said.

"There's no record of him in my criminal database. Incoming call from May Peter. Should I reroute to your heads-up display?" Karen said.

"I can't talk right now," Peter said. "I'll call her back."

"Shit! My phone is ringing!" Hannah said.

"Would you like to answer it for you, Hannah?" a male voice asked in Hannah's voice.

"Huh?" Hannah almost let go of the side of the ship out of surprise. "Who's that?"

"I'm an AI Tony Stark installed in your suit, Hannah," the AI said.

"I have an AI too?"

"Yes," the AI said.

"You have an AI?" Peter asked.

"It seems like it," she said.

"Luke Rogers is calling," the AI said. "Should I answer the call?"

"No, no, no," Hannah said. "Decline the call. Remind me later to call him."

Hannah and Peter watched the man. The spider drone climbed onto Peter's head.

"Hey, dronie, keep an eye on that guy," Peter said to the drone, referring to the man who wasn't at the deal the night of Liz's party. "We can't let anybody get away this time."

The drone hovered by the window. Peter and Hannah climbed up to the ferry roof. Hannah struggled. Unlike Peter, she doesn't have spider like abilities. Peter crawled to the edge and helped Hannah climb up. They peered down at four men on the front deck.

"Who's the guy on the left?" Hannah asked.

"Mac Gargan," Hannah's AI responded. "Extensive criminal record, including homicide. Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"

"Instant kill?" Hannah said horrified.

"You have that too?" Peter asked.

"You have instant kill?" Hannah raised his eyebrows.

Peter nodded.

"Don't active instant kill," Hannah told her AI. "I don't want to kill anyone."

One of the four men approached Gargan.

"White pick up truck," the man, Schultz said

Gargantuas nodded to a slim man who walked away.

"Dronie, scan the ship for a white pickup truck," Peter instructed the drone.

The tiny drone scanned the cargo under the deck and spotted a pickup truck. It hovered over the truck and scanned its contents. One of the men got out of the car and led the slim man to the back.