My Life (One Direction story)

Friday 10:47AM

Heather's POV

Harry:" Mum Liam just texted me saying were going on tour tonight."

Mum:"Great! But you have to take your sister."

Me:"Why? I'm 18 i can stay home by my self while he's on tour and your gone on your trip."

Mum:"Heather last time i left you home alone you threw a party."

Me:"NO! That was Harry."

Harry:"NO! I threw a party the 2nd last time mom was gone away. You threw it the last time."

Me:"You were supposed to take the blame! That's what older brothers do. No wonder your always in your room you always tell mum what you do."

Harry:"I'm only 4 months older. That don't make much of a diference."

Me:"Yes, yes it does. It makes 4 months of a diference."

Mum:"Anyways Heather your going on tour with your brother so go pack."

Me:"But mum!"

Mum:"No if's and's or but's now go!"

Me:"Fine"

Harry and I head upstaires and in our rooms and start packing. We both finish and we head downstaires. Mum called us back in the kitchen, we go to the kitchen and sit down on the bar stools.

Mum:"Heather it won't be so bad I got a call from Sarah's mom and she said Sarah is going on tour too :) "

Me:"Yes!! :) "

If your wondering who Sarah is well her full name is Sarah Malik. Yes she is Zayn's sister we are bestfriends. Whenever we can we are always at eachothers house. We are pretty much sisters :)

Me:"What time does the bus come to pick us up?"

Harry:"5:30"

Me:"What time is it now?"

Mum:"5:08"

Me:"Ok"

I head up to my room cause i have nothing else to do. I put my ipod in the dock and the first song that comes on is N-Dubz Girls! While it was playing i got out my phone and started texting Hannah telling her i was going on tour and just talking about random stuff.

Harry came in my room and says "This is my song :)" He starts singing and i'm laughing at his suden burst in my room cause he likes this song. When the song was over he told me the boys were here then all the boys busted in my room and replayed the song and they all started sing and dancing and i'm just on my bed laughing at all of them, I guess they like this song too. After the song was over the boys told me my bag was in the bus.

Me:"Bro can you carry me to the bus" I did my uppy dog face.

Louis:"We don't have time for you guys to decide yes or no" Whith that he picks me up and put me over his shoulder.

Me:"I don't want to look aat your bum!"

Louis:"Oh well, You should have thought of that before."

Me:"You have a big bum"

All the guys laugh

Louis:"Thank you...I think"

By then we were in the tour bus and he put me down. I go to the back of louis and look at his bum again.

Niall:"Why are you looking at his bum?"

Me:"He has a niced shaped bum!"

We all start laughing again!

Louis:"Thank you again i think"

Me:"But i still have a bigger one then you!"

Zayn:"We think it's fake though :p"

Heather:"Boy it's all natural"

Harry:"OK! Can we talk about something else, cause you guys are so wierd"

Me+Louis:"AW We love you to Hazza :) "

BD(Bus driver):" First stop is Boston"

Boys:"OK"

We were talking about random things until i figured out that Sarah ain't herebthen i remembered that Zayn said her and Hannah were at a concert in Boston so we were gonna meet them there.

It's 7:38pm

Me:"I'm hungry what do u have to eat?" I get up and go to the fridge to see Niall stuffing his face with chiken.

Niall:"Hi"

He moves out of the way and i look in the fridge to see letuce, cheese, some chiken,salad dressing, milk, water, juse, pizza and carrots. I take out the letuce, cheese, chicken and salad dressing so i caan make my self a salad, then i looked in the cupboard to find some croutons. After i made my salad i went back to the loung part of the bus and just listen to what the guys are talking about. I got board of what they were talking bout so i put my dishes away and got my IPod and started playing Ke$ha Sleazy. When that was over Ke$ha Booty Call came on and i forgot the guys were infront of me so i started singing while playing a game on my IPod. When the song ended Beyonce Deja Vu ft. Jay-Z and i started singing and rapping along with it. When that was over i got board so i just took out my head phone. I looked up at all the guys and there mouth were droped even Harry's.

Me:"What?"

Boys:"You can sing!"

Me:"Yeah"

Harry:"How come i've never heard you sing before"

Me:"Idk just something i keep to myself just like i keep rapping to myself."

Harry:"You got talent hy would you hide it?"

Me:"Cause i don't really like singing, i like rapping way more but mum don't like rappers"

Harry:"Oh yeah"

I put my head down looking at my IPod

Harry:"Maybe if she hears how good you are she will make an exception"

Me:"NO! I'm not rapping infront of mum"

Harry:"Fine. Sorry your just really good"

Me:"Well thank you :) "

Liam:"K well it's late we should go to bed"

We all agree change into our pj's and get in our bunks ready to go to dream land :)