What should I do?

7:00AM

Liam’s POV

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing, I hit the button and the annoying sound stopped. I looked the clock and it read 7:01AM. Ugh we have an interview this morning I better wake up the boys. I get up take a shower get dressed then head to Louis bunk.

ME:” Louis get up” I shake him and he moves and his eyes flutter open.

Louis:” Why?”

Me:” We have an interview this morning”

Louis:”Ok”

Me:”Oh and after your ready can you try and wake Harry while I wake up Zayn and Niall”

Louis:” Sure”

He gets up and I leave the room to go to Niall’s.

Me:”Niall get up”

Niall doesn’t even move a muscle. I shake him lightly

Me:”Niall come on you have to get up”

Niall:”hutegondantou”

Me:” What?”

Niall turns over and he wipes the sleepys out of his eyes

Niall:”But I don’t want to “

Me:” Just get up”

Niall:”Fine”

He throws a pillow at me and it misses

Me:”Ha”

He throws another one and it hits me directly in the face and Niall busts out laughing so hard that he falls out of the bunk, now it was my turn to laugh. I left and I went to Zayn’s room and I heard the water running so he is already up.

Louis POV

I walk to Harry’s bunk and I pulled back the curtain and I see a very peaceful Harry on his stomach. I shook him lightly while whispering” Wake up Hazza”

He didn’t move one bit

Me:” Hazza come on get up” I whispered

He turned on his side and dug his face further in his pillow.

I kissed his forehead and he groaned

Me:” Come on wake up please”

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me while mumbling “No”

Me:”Yes come on”

Harry:”No”

Me:”Yes”

Then Harry hit my cheek. I grabbed his hand and kept in on my cheek while we were looking at each other. I lifted him in my arms and carried him to the bathroom.

Harry:”What are you doing?”

Me:”Your getting in this shower no matter what I have to do”

I locked the bathroom door so he won’t make a run for it. See Harry hates having to take showers in the morning because he thinks there pointless. He says that if he takes a shower in the morning yeah he will be clean but then he will get dirty during the day so he likes to take showers at night. But I could really care less he is getting in this shower.

I turn on the water and I make the temperature just right.

Harry:”I’m not getting in that shower”

Me:”Yes you are. Now get in”

Harry:”NO!”

I go over and lift his shirt over his head