Chapter 15 ( Night)

Heather's POV

Hannah:"OMG! Niall I can't believe i'm, ME is going to a Marianas Trench concert!!!"

Niall nodded his and said "Mhm"

Liam comes barging in the room

Liam:"O MY GOD, NIALL HOW CAN YOU SEAT THERE AND LISTEN TO HER?!? IT'S BEEN 4 HOURS!!"

Niall looks up and takes out his head phones

Niall:"What?"

Liam:"That's how"

With that he walks out

Harry comes running in the room and jumps on the couch. Louis comes running in the room after him and sees Harry on the couch so he hovers over him.

Louis:"You monster!"

Harry smiles his cheeky smile

Harry:"But you love me"

Louis:"I know"

They both smile at each other

Harry:"Now kiss me you fool!"

Harry chuckles and they start making out

Niall:"Hannah i know your super happy about Marianas Trench but can we give it a break for a while?"

Hannah:"Anything for you" She winks

He smiles and pulls Hannah by her waist and crashes their lips together

Me:"Oh come on! Really Hannah now!?"

They pull apart

Hannah:"Why aren't you saying that to Larry over there?"

Niall:"You pick on us more then them"

Me:"If i stopped them they wouldn't listen to me and go have sex in a corner or something"

Louis:"Hey!"

Harry:"We haven't done that yet, for your information"

Me:"Anyways the point is that Harry and Louis wouldn't stop they would tell me to go away and continue to touch and kiss up on each other."

Hannah:"That is kinda true"

Niall:"Yeah. Like look at them over there"

We turn our head and Harry and Louis already had their shirts off

Hannah:"What the hell are they doing!"

Me:"don't worry they don't go any further then that"

Niall:"I'm hungry!"

Hannah:"Me too"

They head to the kitchen after 2 minutes i heard screaming and a big thud. I ran into the kitchen to find Hannah and Niall fighting over a...carrot? I looked in the fridge for another one so they wouldn't have to fight but there was nothing in there like nothing...at all, the only thing that was left in there was a carton of jus.

Hannah:"Niall be a good boyfriend and give me the carrot!"

Niall:"Sorry babe but no can do"

I looked in the cupboards and there was no food in there either. We NEED to go grocery shopping.

Louis comes in and sees the couple fighting over the carrot.

Louis:"Hey that's mine!"

Now all three of them are rolling around on the floor fighting for the carrot. Liam, Zayn, Harry and Sarah come in the kitchen.

Sarah:"What the hell!?!"

Me:"There is no food in this whole bus the only thing left is that carrot"

Harry:"Get the carrot baby!"

Sarah:"Go Hannah!"

Liam:"Fight for your food Nialler!"

Am i the only sain one on this bus? The chanting and fighting went on for 6 minutes, they still haven't stopped. I walk in the middle of the fight grabbed the carrot and took a bit out of it. They all looked up at me with a shocked expression written on their faces.

Niall:"My food"

Louis:"My carrot"

Hannah:"Can i have the carrot now? I don't give 2 shits if you took a bit out of it"

Me:"I will throw the carrot in the air and the first person to catch it gets the carrot"

They nod their heads and got up getting ready to catch the carrot. I threw it in the air and left the room.

Zayn's POV

I watched as they all dove for the carrot. Someone accidentally smacked it and it landed right in front of me. Niall dove on the counter knocking a couple of glasses off, grabbed the carrot and started eating it.

Louis:"I can''t believe i'm actually saying this but screw the carrot, i got my Hazza!"

He jumps in Harry's arms and leaves the room. God they can never go long without touching each other.

We all decide that it's time to hit the sack. We got ready for bed and fell asleep.