Oh My God!

1:30PM

Heather's POV

Everybody was gone to the super market to get some groceries because we have a 2 day trip to go to another country i forget the name of. I stayed here cause i don't really like grocery shopping. Today was kind of a lazy day. I need something to do. Just then Harry and Louis snogging came back into my head. ugh. Time to go snoop :)  I went to Harry's bunk, I climbed up and started with Looking under his pillow and there i found one of his phone with a picture of Louis as the phone case.

Harry's Phone:http://www.polyvore.com/phone/set?id=53658768

Well that might be normal but right now i don't have a clue what normal is anymore.

I put the phone back under the pillow and i lift a little box from under his duvet at the bottom right corner near the wall. I open it up and it's full of pictures of them together and stuff Louis has given him. Aw that's cute! OK now off to Louis bunk. I went over and climbed up to his. I stuck my hand under there and i pulled out his other phone to and it had a picture of Harry on it. Why am i not surprised.

Louis Phone:http://www.polyvore.com/phone/set?id=53660107

I found a little box under Louis duvet and he had some pictures of both of them and some stuff Harry got him. When i went to put back the box my hand touched something. Louis boxers. Ugh wait those are not Louis there...HARRY'S! I squealed jumped back throwing the boxers on the bunk while i fell off the bunk. Ow! That hurt. Ugh they better not have did anything or i'm killing both of them.

I heard the tour bus door open uh oh! Were to hide were to hide

Harry:"Heather!"

Crap uh. I ran to Harry's bunk jumped in pulled the covers over me and pretended i was asleep. I could here them coming closer

Harry:"Heather!"

Then i guess he spotted me because he said "aw she fell asleep"

Everybody leaves except Louis and Harry. I open one of my eyes a little and see them snogging REALLY.

Me:"HELL TO THE NO! COME ON WE ARE GOING TO TALK BOTH OF YOU!"

I get out of bed grab their ears and dragged them out of the tour bus. We have 5 minutes till we leave so we have time.

Me:"When?"

Them:"2 weeks ago"

Me:"But we wern't even on tour 2 weeks ago this is the first week"

Harry:"Yeah it happened over break"

Me:"Why didn't you tell me"

Louis:"Cause we didn't think anybody would except us"

Me:"I'm happy for you guys :) I really am but i had to find out the hard way"

Them:"What do you mean?"

Me:"Want me start from the beginning"

They nod there head while saying "Sure"

Me:"I found out last night when we came home from bowling and everybody was getting ready and you guys were in the living room. I seen Harry kiss you on the cheek Louis then you kissed Harry's lips. Then during the movie you both got up nobody noticed but me so i followed you to see both of you snogging in the back of the bus and while you guys were out this morning i went and looked at your bunks to find both of your second phone cases have each others face on them. I find a little box on both of your bunks in the right corner and i looked threw that found pictures of you guys together and stuff both of you guys got each other since you guys started dating. Kind of cute actually but what threw me off was when i went to put Louis box back i found his boxers which weren't actually his, they were your's Harry."

Both of their eyes widened and i knew something happened.

Me:"What did you guys do?"

Harry:"Nothing i guess we were just surprised they were mine"

I knew they woudn't tell me anything but oh well

Liam:"Guys come on we have to go now"

Us:"Ok"

We get back on the bus and it's like a zoo of different species. Liam was reading, Sarah was dancing and singing to music blasting threw the stereo system, Hannah was on the computer, Zayn kept saying Vas Happenin while looking in the mirror, Niall was eating, Louis and Harry were siting on the couch laughing while i was standing here looking at them all really weirdly. We are a crazy bunch of people!

I walked over to the kitchen and i over heard Hannah ask for some of Niall's food and i could see he gave her a look like she was stupid. She said please. He looked down at the food in his hands and looked back at Hannah he slowly gave Hannah his pizza and she kissed his cheek and thanked him.

We were in the living room watching TV cause everybody was so board and we didn't know what to do

Sarah:"Ugh let's do something or i'm going to go more crazy then i already am!"

Hannah:"Oh god let's do something please before that happens!!"

We chuckle a little

Me:"Let's play Mario cart on the Wii. We just have to take turns since we have 4 remotes and there is 8 of us."

Sarah:"Finally a good idea! Heather I love you!"

Me:"Aw i love you to!"

Hannah:"K let's play"

Me,Sarah,Louis and Harry were team one and Liam,Niall,Hannah and Zayn were team two.

We played 10 rounds 5 rounds for each team and We ended up winning. Obviously we would win we had the most competitive people on a team and the non competitive on the other team.

Hannah:"Well that was fun! Now what do we do?"

Me:"XBox"

Louis POV

We got done Mario Cart now we are playing XBox we were playing a Football game and Harry was wining. When we were done Harry won! Of course he rubbed it in but that's my Hazza :)

Liam:"Guys what do you want for supper? Something easy please"

Niall+Harry+Me:"Grill cheese!"

The rest of them agree and Liam goes to make our small supper.

When we finished our supper it was 7:34PM yeah we had a late supper sine we were playing those games.

Sarah:'We should just watch movies for the rest f the night while eating candy and popcorn!'

Heather:''That sound good!''

Hannah:''But we are cutting you off from all the sugar at one point so don't get you hopes up''

Sarah:''Dang it!''

We laugh and go change into our pj's

Girls:http://www.polyvore.com/pjs/set?id=53704602

The guys were just wearing plain sweat pants with no shirt.

We watched about 4 movies already this our fifth now.

Heather's POV

It was our fifth movie and we were in the middle of it and i heard a weird noise. I look over to see Harry and Louis in a snogging session. Really now. I seen that Liam was gonna look at them so i jumped in front of the couch covering the guys faces so nobody could see what they were doing.

I heard them pull apart and i moved again. Liam gave me a weird looked and Louis and Harry gave me a Sorry look. After the fifth movie was over we went in our bunks and fell asleep :)