Bus

Hannah's POV

3:00PM

The second day on this boring tour bus. Sarah has officially gone mad. She is blasting Cody Simpson in her head phones while eating chocolate. 1.She dosn't even like Cody Simpson. 2.She hates chocolate unless it's Hershey kisses and they are not Hershey kisses. Heather is blasting B.o.B ft. Taylor Swift-Both of us while complaining how board she is. Louis is on the couch coloring in a coloring book with his markers and crayons all over the couch, he is such a kids sometimes. Harry was against the couch ready a book. Liam was watching TV. Zayn was laying down on the floor texting. Me and Niall are in the love seat playing Mario Cart on our DSI XL's.

Sarah:"I'm board lets do something PLEASE!"

Heather:"Like what?"

Sarah:"Hannah we should so do a fashion show!"

Heather:"YES!"

Me:"Fine"

We each go in a different part of the bus and put on the first outfit.

First:"http://www.polyvore.com/first/set?id=53759727

Heather:"Sarah i am so borrowing that shirt sometime!"

Second:http://www.polyvore.com/second/set?id=53760937

Sarah:"Hannah you are the only person i know who wears boots with a dress."

Third:http://www.polyvore.com/third/set?id=53762204

Me:"Like the top Heather"

We go back and put on some comfy clothes cause we didn't want to do more fashion show.

comfy:http://www.polyvore.com/comfy/set?id=53776338

Sarah:"We just wasted an hour doing that. So no what can we do?"

Heather:"I got three cans of silly string in my bag"

We all put an evil smirk on our faces and run to Heather's bag. She gave me and Sarah a can and got one for herself.

Sarah's POV

We tip toed into the living to find Liam reading a book, Zayn still texting, Niall watching TV and Louis and Harry snogging on the couch...WAIT LOUIS AND HARRY SNOGGING ON THE COUCH! I look back over at them. They were snogging on the couch!. I could feel Heather tense beside me. I don't think Hannah noticed though because she ran over to Niall kissed him then sprayed silly string down his shirt. Niall little scream got Louis and Harry to pull away. Heather went over to Louis and Harry and smacked them over the head.

Heather:"You really fucked up now!"

That got everybody's attention.

Harry:"How Sarah only seen"

Liam:"Seen what?"

Heather:"So if Sarah sees then it's like everybody sees. She has a big mouth you know!"

Liam:"See what?"

Me:"Hey! Never mind i do have a big mouth"

Zayn looks up from his phone, looks around at all of us and just shrugs his shoulder while going back to texting.

Me:"Since when have you two been gay is what i want to know!"

Oh Shit that was not supposed to come out. Now everybody was dead silent.

Heather's POV

Everybody was dead silent. They were all looking up at me and Louis and Harry. Even Zayn stopped texting to look up at us. But i could tell Louis flinched when Sarah said gay. Louis hates that word even though he knows he is.

"Sarah..." I whispered. I didn't know what to say

Sarah:"I want to know!"

Harry:"Since a week before the tour" He mumbled

Sarah:"What?"

Shock was written all over Sarah's face.

Louis:" The week before the tour. We got closer and closer and one night we kissed and it just happened. He said as he intertwined their hands together.

Liam:"Why didn't you tell us?"

Harry:"We wanted to but we didn't know how you would take it"

Niall:"You should have just told us we don't care. We could already tell you would be a couple in the future. Actually me and Liam made a bet with Zayn. He thought you guys would never get together and we thought you would."

Liam:"So pay up Zayn you owe us 20 euros each."

Zayn gave them their money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 9:29PM

Sarah was extremely pissed that Harry was gay but she got over a little. Mostly because we gave her 5 cupcakes and 4 cookies but oh well.

Louis and Harry are over the moon that's how happy they are. They finally get to kiss and hug and talk to each other however they want because everybody on this bus knows now. WAIT what am i saying even though it's their bus Harry is my brother so they have to keep the kissing and hugging down to a minimum and there's a line to how far they can talk to each other however they want. But as of right now there cuddled up on the couch. Louis lying on top of Harry's stomach with his arms wrapped around Harry's neck. Harry snaked one arm around Louis wast and the other was playing in Louis hair as they watched the movie that was playing on the screen.

Harry might be my brother and to some it might look disgusting and weird but i think it's quit cute how they love each other so much :)