I be so good to you...

Hannah's POV

I woke up to Josh dancing, Mike still asleep and Ian and Matt screaming.

"WE ARE SHOOTING GOOD TO YOU TODAY!"

I look at the clock and see it's 5AM, I groan and pull the blanket over my head

"It's too early so...SHUT UP!" I muffle throught the blanket

I felt the blankets get pulled off of me and i seen Josh there standing over me with a huge smile on his face.

Josh:"Get up"

Me:"No thanks"

He picked me up and droped me on the floor. OW!

Mike:"Get ready"

I groan and go over to my bag and get my clothes out and go to the bathroom.

Boys:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64516323

Hannah:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64515889

Ian:"Ok now let's go!"

Wedrive down to the place were we are going to shoot the video. It's a nice elegant little restaurant, there is a stage at the front and a bunch of tables and chairs in the middle with a small bar at the back. The video is gonna be a black and white type of video and everybody is going to be dressed nice and fancy like they would dress back in the old days. Me and the boys got our hair and make-up done then they gave us some clothes to put on and told us we were ready to shoot the video. A couple of minutes through we are watching Josh try to act manly, he is kind of struglling with it but i think that after five or six takes maybe more we might have it.

Josh:"Dude i fucking...i fucking breath manliness ok!"

Oh look now Josh is beating a guy over the head with a whine bottle...AWESOME! The directer came over and told me that it was time to shoot some of my sceane on the stage now. I go up and i'm in a long red dress and he places a mic infront of me and says "Sing when i say action."

Matt:"Without you, Hannah it would just be me and Josh singing back up"

Mike:"Oh yeah, we are so glad you came"

The director comes over and tells us that we are going to shoot the sceane with everybody on stage. Me at the mic, Josh on piano singing too, mike in the back playing guitar next to matt and Ian in the back corner playing drums.

"THAT"S A RAP!" The director yells from behind the camera

We all smile and clap and yell. Finally...THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO :D Best day ever...