Chapter 16 (Morning)

Sarah's POV

I woke up to the TV playing re-runs of Friends. Ugh another boring day on the bus, i can't wait to get to the city and get off this bus. Heather jumps up in my bunk and lies down.

Heather:"I'm board"

Me:"So your gonna bug me?"

Heather:"Yeah pretty much. There is nothing to do"

Me:"Yes there is"

Heather:"Like what?"

Me:"I don't know! Eat, sleep, watch tv, juggle, swallow knives, blow fire from your mouth"

Heather:"There is no food, i just slept for 10-11 hours, Zayn won't give me the remot, Harry never taught me to juggle, and i don't want to DIE!!"

AHHH! We jump out of the bunk and run to the kitchen to see Niall standing infront of the empty fridge.

Niall:"There is no food!?!"

Liam:"We found that out last night Niall"

Niall:"I thought that was my worst nightmare i have ever had. It came true. Nightmares aren't suppose to come true! Atleast not this one!" He ploped down on the ground and tears trickeled down his face.

Hannah helped Niall up and brough him to the couch and let him cry on her shoulder.

Heather:"Wait!"

Me:"What?"

Heather ran to her sweater and pulled something out of it then ran back to the living room area.

Heather:"Here Nialler!"

He looks up and takes the piece of gum and granola bar with a huge smile on his face.

Niall:"I LOVE YOU!"

She laughs and sits down on the love seat

Harry:"Sis do you got anymore food back there? You know what don't answer that, i'm just gonna look"

He goes threw my bag and finds 2 packs of goldfish

Heather:"YO! Bro i didn't even know i had those. Give em back"

Harry:"No but thanks for the thought"

I roll my eyes. He went and sat on Louis lap while handing him a pack.