I'm Sorry!

Heather's POV

Me, Sarah, Liam, Zayn and Niall just finished watching the video for Good To You.

Sarah:"THAT WAS AMAZING!"

Niall:"You were very good baby"

She smiles and says thanks. We hear the door to the hotel slam shut and a bunch of yelling.

"Don't talk to me!"

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

"BULLSHIT!"

Hazza please listen to me"

"GO AWAY!" Harry yells going into his room and slamming the door. Louis comes in and sits on the chair in front of us and puts his head in his hands. I looked back at were Harry stormed off to and then back at Louis.

"What did you do to my brother?!?!" I yell walking over to Louis. Sarah started pulling on my arm

Sarah:"Before you go and attack him over something we don't know about yet, calm down"

"He saw me and Ed kissing" Louis mumbled

Sarah's POV

Heather's eyes turned from curious and protective to anger and hatred.

"Ed who? Ed fucking who Louis!?"

"Ed Sheeran.."

Hannah:"He's gay! really? I did not know that..."

"HOW COULD YOU!" Heather yells and slaps Louis in the face and goes to Harry's room.

Heather's POV

I go and knock on Harry's door.

"Louis go away!"

I open the door and walk in to his room and find him in the corner of the room sat on the floor crying.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but i'm not Louis"

He looks up and cries more

"Usually when people cry or are upset they cry face down on the bed" i say walking over and kneeling in front of him.

"Me and Louis slept on the bed together...It smells like him!" He cries harder

He is really started to sound like a girl right now...

I sit on the floor and pull Harry over to my side and let him cry on my shoulder.

"Shhh, i'll deal with him"

"Why? If h-he didn't l-like -me anymore he c-could of j-just told m-me"

"Shhh. Bro it's complicated i guess. I mean i always thought i would be the first one broken hearted and you would be comforting me"

Harry slightly chuckled and i smiled at him.

"I did to" He replied laughed and hugged him. He started to wipe some tears off his face.

"Louis likes you a lot...you might not think it now but he does"

"Then why would he kiss Ed?" Harry asked looking like he was going to cry again

Me:"Why don't you tell me what happened from the beginning?"

Harry:"We went out for breakfast. Louis seen Ed and called him over and we all started talking. I went to the Loo and came back to find Louis and Ed snogging."

His voice cracking at the end of his sentence.

"Heather can i talk to you?" Sarah asks coming into the room

Me:"Yeah"

I walk out of the room

Sarah:"Louis didn't kiss Ed"

"What?" I ask a little shocked

"Ed kissed Louis! Louis didn't even think Ed was gay, HELL Louis dosn't even like Ed"

Oh thank you Jesus!

Sarah:"LOUIS!"

Louis comes over

Me:"Go talk to Harry"

He nods his head and walks in the room

Louis's POV

I walk in the room and Harry is in the corner just sitting there looking sad and depressed. Of course he is YOU did this to him! I say to myself.

Harry:"Go away"

I shake my head no and walk over to him and sit down in front of him.

"I didn't kiss Ed" I say taking Harry's hand in mine

"Liar"

"He kissed me"

"Why did you kiss back?"

"I didn't. Why would i kiss him back if i love you?"

"Maybe you don't love me" Harry says looking up

"I do though. I don't like Ed like that, i don't want Ed or anybody else...I love you and you are the only one i want"

Harry looks down with a little smirk on his face. He looks back up.

"I love you to" Harry replies

We both smile and lean in for a passionate kiss.