Finally!!

Zayn's POV

3:59PM

The bus finally stopped at a place close to the arena. We walked out of the bus where we seen Paul walking towards us.

Paul:"Guy's instead of sleeping in the bus for 3 days we got you Hotel rooms in the Hotel right there."

He pointed to Hotel. What? How in the world did i not see it? It's huge!

I looked around and i seen that we were by a lake and there was a bunch of trees surrounding it.

Paul:"Ok! Each of you take 1 suitcase because well it's only 3 days you won't need all of you luggage."

We got our suitcases and headed through the double doors.

Paul:"Hannah and Niall. You guys are room 220 on the second floor.  Zayn, Liam and Sarah. Room 221 second floor.  Harry, Louis and Heather, oh god that's a bad combination but oh well. Room 222 second floor."

He gave us our keys

Heather:"Race ya!"

Everybody starts running but me. I just walk behind them and wait for the elevator instead of running up the stairs like the rest of them.  When the elevator doors opened i walked in and pressed the button. I got out of the elevator it was silent. The stair doors open and in came a bunch of wild animals. They started running my way to get to their rooms, i start running cause i do not want to get trampled! Too late i ended up getting pushed in to the wall 5 times. God they are so immature and that really hurt! After everybody got in to their suits it was quiet again. I walked over to the door to my room opened the door put my bag on the floor and fell on the bed.

Heaather's POV

I was lying down on my bed when Harry and Louis jumped beside me. Harry on the right, Louis left.

Me:"Can i help you?"

Harry:"See we are going on a date tonight since we don't have anything to do today and we have no idea what to wear."

Me:"Usually it's just one person who don't know what to wear not both!"

Louis:"We know but who cares about that. Will you help us?"

Me:"Where are you guys going?"

Louis:"Harry won't tell me so ask him"

I look over at Harry and he whispers in my ear.

Me:"Ok, Harry go over to Liam's room and bring your bag i'll been there soon"

Harry left and i went with Louis over to his bag and opened it and picked out his clothes witch took forever cause he wouldn't agree with me half the time. I went over to Liam's room while Louis got dressed.

Me:"Ok Harry your turn!"

We both went threw his suit case. Once we picked out an outfit i left him to get dressed.

Boys:http://www.polyvore.com/harry_louis/set?id=54133691

I went down to Hannah's room cause i remembered letting her use my phone and she didn't give it back.

I knocked on the door and Hannah answered. I walked in and sat down on the bed.

Hannah:"Hi to you too"

Me:"Can i have my phone back?"

Hannah:"Yeah"

She goes in her room comes back out with my phone...case?