Fun, Fun, Fun...Oh God! (Part 1)

1:32PM

Liam's POV

Today we had an interview at three and another at four so we had a little time to chill until then.

We decided to go down to the lake that was by the hotel. We all changed into our swim suits and headed down.

Boys:http://www.polyvore.com/swimming/set?id=54199009

Girls:http://www.polyvore.com/swimming/set?id=54199822

When we gt down by the lake Zayn sat on the sand and started tanning, Heather, Sarah and Hannah got in immediately they didn't care if it was cold or not..well Heather cared cause you could hear hear scream "IT'S COLD!!" Louis, Harry, Niall and I just ran strait in. We have been in a good 25 minutes. Hannah and Harry decided to go to the deep part of the lake, This is not gonna be good i can tell you know.

Niall:"You know Hannah can'y swim right?"

WHAT!

Me:"Hannah get back here now!"

Hannah:"NO!"

Me:"Niall please tell me Harry can swim"

Niall:"I don't know ask him"

Me:"Harry please tell me you can swim!"

Harry:"A little not ver well!"

Oh bloody hell!

Me:"Something is gonna happen to you two now come back!"

Too late a huge wave came and put them both under. Hannah came back up but Harry didn't, never mind his head just popped out of the water.

Hannah:"That was fun!"

Harry:"Says you"

Hannah stays there floating while Harry was swimming back in, another huge wave came and put them both under again. Hannah came up but Harry didn't, another wave came Hannah went under but still no Harry.

Louis:"Somebody please tell me Harry came back up i just can't see him"

Oh god were is he?

Heather:"Please tell me he didn't drown"

Hannah was looking in the deep end for Harry while we were standing here in the shallow end cause were scared to go out deep.

Hannah:"Guys i don't see him!"

Oh no!

Louis:"Hannah do something!!" He looked like his was about to cry

Hannah went under the water came up 2 minutes later with Harry

Oh thank you god

He was unconscious. Hannah wen over to Louis and gave him Harry, he was still breathing a little. We got back on the shore and Louis put him on a towel.

Heather:"I'm not doing CPR on my brother."

We all said no except Louis

Louis:"Well i'm just gonna leave him here and do nothing (sarcasm)"

Louis starts pumping on his chest three times then well you know the rest. Harry started coughing up water. His eyes fluttered open, he sat up and looked around then he laid back down and groaned.

Harry:"Never swimming again"

Louis smiled and hugged Harry, they pulled back and kissed each other.