Δ 2 Δ

two

"Bye Kiel." Cris waves.

"See you tomorrow." I bid her goodbye before proceeding to my locker.

God it's only been a day and these books are getting out of hand. I thought to myself as I clutch them closer to my chest.

Knowing me being a lazy ass, I chose not to put the books first. Instead, I struggle to reach for my keys inside my bag. With my right knee leaned on my locker door, supporting the weight of my books— I am indeed in a very awkward position, considering the fact that I'm wearing a skirt.

Almost there. I positively thought when I felt the coldness of the metal object aka my key on my hands. Yass bitch I did

BLAAAGH!

"Ouch." I wince in pain as soon as my head came in contact with my locker and the weight of my books thrown off of me. Wow, just great. I could hear faint giggles from around me. I even heard a few clicks and my cheeks immediately turn red.

"FUCKING PERVERTS!" I exclaim in exasperation but the giggles seem to be getting louder while the guys start to whistle. "YAAAH! YOU WANNA DIE!"

"Nice shorts by the way." A guy smirk at me and everyone laughs. "Nice legs, Miss New Student." He sneers while licking his lower lip.

With my face red as an angry bull, my self-control slowly leaving my body and Satan's soul suddenly occupying me, I kick the guy who just gave me nasty remarks— my foot aggresively pushed straight to his crotch.

"OWWWWW!" The guy quivers in pain. "You– You bitch!"

"My brother taught me self-defense. He taught me that I should stand up for myself. What you did awhile ago was harassment and I wasn't born to satisfy your gross manly needs." I grab him by his collar and enough for him to feel my breaths. "Next time, choose your words carefully, arrasseo?!"

"Y-Yes." And then I pushed him away from me.

I start picking up my books and place them inside my locker. I threw the guy a glare for the last time before heading my way out, leaving all those students in shock, completely dumbfounded.

♡♡♡

“How was school?” Hongseok asks.

"Would you get mad if I tell you I kicked someone?"

"Depends on the situation." He shrugs. "Care to tell me the whole story?"

Hongseok and I promised to each other to be a hundred percent honest with each other. No secrets. No lies. During dinner, we basically tell each other what happened during the whole day. It has been our little routine and sibling bond to tell each other how our day went.

I told him what happened. Starting from my stubbornness and laziness down to the guy who just verbally harrassed me.

"That was a good move." He says proudly. "High-five sister!"

"You could've seen his face when I grabbed his collar." I exclaim with a smug look on my face. "It was hilarious."

"Don't get too excited Kiel. Remember what I told you? Just stay lowkey as soon as possible. We don't want deal with any mess, don't we?"

"Yes brotheeeeer." I whined.

"Good." He nods. "Have you got yourself new friends?" He asks furthermore.

"Just one." I reply.

"Such a pity." He dramatically sighs. "The number of troubles you've got yourself into is greater than the number of friends that you actually have."

"I'm sorry for not inheriting your social skills. I suck at socializing."

"What can I say? I'm cooler than you."

"Conceited much?" I raised an eyebrow and he gave off a mischievous laugh.

"But really, you'll be fine." He smiles reassuringly.

But the thing here is that Hongseok is a lot more cooler than I am. When he was about my age, he was the most popular guy in their school. Boys wanted to be friends with him and girls dreamt of him. He got accepted in a cool university and was granted a scholarship and is currently having the best job.

While me on the other hand, is an epitome of a circling mess. Better get yourself out of my way or I'll drag you into my mess. That is just that way I am. I couldn't even survive one class without my brain malfunctioning. I don't socialize often. I have no real talents. I'm just another mediocre girl.

Even though my brother and I differ from each other. He never fails to make me feel loved. He was always there to support me and will always will.Whether it was morally or financially. The truth is, Hongseok is my reason to live and continue my life. He works so hard for the both of us. I know he should be enjoying his early 20's but he chose to accept the responsibilities left to him. Sometimes I just wish he'd let himself rest.

I know I don't openly say cheesy things to him and I bully him alot but fuck, I love my brother so much. He's the only family I got and I would literally do anything for him to be happy.

♡♡♡

"Goodnight Kiel." My brother sits on the side of my bed. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead as he tuck my blanket closer to my chin.

"Goodnight Hongseok. Sweet dreams." I mumble softly.

"You too Kiel." He smiles as he got up. "Sleeptight." He greets one last time, before turning off the lights, leaving me with a little glow of light coming from my lamp shade.

As soon as Hongseok left my room. The silence starts to get deafening. I opened my drawer and grabbed two sleeping pills and a bottled water. I swallowed the pills and drank all the water.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I can now sleep well.

ΔΔΔ

EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS STORY HAS THEIR OWN PAST AND IM GONNA TRY SO HARD TO MAKE THE CHARACTERS WORK AND GROW SO PLS BE PATIENT

I HOPE U ENJOY :)

hugs and kisses,
-d