Δ 11 Δ

eleven

Y  U  T  O

               “WHOOOSSHHH! YAH! YOU CAN’T CATCH MEEEE!” Kiel exclaims between every hiccups and then there she goes, running around like a toddler who doesn’t want to get caught.

               “I told you not to let her drink.” I say in disappointment. “I didn’t come here just to babysit her.”

               “It was her idea bro.” Wooseok shrugs. “Plus, it wasn’t even a heavy drink. It was just beer.”

               “Do you honestly think that she’s the type of girl who drinks?” I ask. “Aishh. What time is it?”

               “Quarter to 12. Why?”

               “I have to get her home before 12. I promised her brother.” I explain to Wooseok. “Where’s her friend?”

               “Kino offered to give her a ride home and I think they already left since both of them are nowhere to be found. She’s pretty tipsy too.”

                Ofcourse she’s drunk too.

               “Oh. Okay. I’ll go get Kiel bro. Great party by the way. See you tomorrow.” I bid Wooseok goodbye before I went outside to find Kiel and stop her from doing things that she might possibly regret when she comes to her senses.

               I roamed around Wooseok’s compound. The whole place was trashed and people were pretty wasted too. There were a few couple making out and some were just helplessly lying on the ground.

               “YAH! YOU WANNA SEE ME STRIP?”

               I hurriedly made my way to where the noise came from only to find Kiel on top of a table and the people around her were cheering. Fucking perverts.

               “We want tits!” A voice rings out from the growing crowd.

               “YAAAHHH! YOU WANNA SEE?” I mentally facepalmed myself upon seeing Kiel’s situation. She was really drunk and I bet, she has no idea what the hell she’s up to. “OKAY LET'S COUNT TO THREE! 3,2—”

               “That’s enough.” I cut her off, earning loud groans from the audience.

               “Don’t be a party pooper! Let the girl do whatever she wants!” An angry guy slurred.

               “Let’s go Kiel. You’re drunk. I’m driving you home.” Not minding the guy, I immediately dragged her out. She was taken back since I did not give her a single chance to protest. Gladly, she came along obediently, I guess I left her with no choice at all. I had to.

               “You’re mean.” She pouts, “And a party-pooper too.”

               “If I tell you this tomorrow, you’ll thank me.” I chuckle silently. “Come on your brother’s probably waiting for you.”

               I continued walking, expecting Kiel to be right behind me but the moment I turned my head to check up on her, she was puking and gasping for breath. I ran to her and assisted her by gently rubbing her back, which definitely made my cheeks heat up. I forgot the fact that she came here wearing a backless dress. I swallowed the lump in my throat, completely shrugging off the awkwardness that I’m feeling and focused my attention to Kiel, who just wouldn’t stop puking. Instead, I slowly take off my jacket and put it on her. It’s already late and cold so any hint of uneasiness won’t be a help to her.

               One thing is for sure, I am definitely not letting this girl drink ever again.

               “GHAAAA” There she goes again. Damn. She looks like she’s throwing up everything and just emptying her stomach. I noticed some strands of her hair getting its way on her face so I decided to hold her hair as she continued to throw up.

               As I lift her hair up, I was horrified to see a large scar on her nape. Was it the reason why she always had her hair down? I examined the scar carefully and by just looking at it, you could tell that she got herself scraped onto a hard object, probably a rock. I immediately winced at the thought of Kiel hurting herself.

               Out of a sudden, Kiel starts whimpering like a lost kid.

               “Hey, what’s wrong?”

               “He’s going to get me!” She panicked. “He said that to me! I know he’s coming! I-I must hide! Please help me! Please...” She started crying and clinging onto me. I don’t know who is she referring to but I’m definitely sure that she’s gravely terried of this person that she’s talking about.

               “Shhhh.” I hush her. “It’s going to be okay. You’re going to be okay. He’s not going to get you. I promise.”

               “Please don’t leave me.” She pleads as she wraps her little arms around my waist. I tensed up a little bit but calmed down eventually as I return the favor of hugging her back.

               “I will. I promise.”

♡♡♡

               It took me a few more minutes to convince Kiel that she’s in good hands and that nothing bad is gonna happen to her. That poor girl wouldn’t stop crying and the horror in her eyes just wouldn’t go away. I couldn’t stop thinking about how scared she was. I knew she felt fear and I just couldn’t stop wondering who this guy is. He must’ve done something really awful to Kiel.

               Kiel wouldn’t be reacting like that if she didn’t suffer something that is so terrible.

               By the time I reached their house, Kiel was already asleep. I carefully carried her, not wanting to wake her up. After seeing her in that vulnerable state, the least I could do for her is to let her have a peaceful sleep.

               “I’m sorry if she passed her curfew.” I apologize to Hongseok, who’s standing on their door step in his PJ's. “She got drunk and it was really hard to convince her to go home.”

               “But I can promise you, nothing bad happened to her.” I added on quickly. “Aside from throwing up, she’s good.” I gave off a nervous chuckle, trying to play it cool even though Hongseok had his intense glaze on me.

               I expected Hongseok to be mad at me but instead, he smiled.

               “I expected her to be.” He calmly said. “I’m just glad that you were there to keep an eye on her. Thank you Yuto, for driving her home.” Hongseok pats my shoulder and motions me to go upstairs. “Turn right, the first door you see is her room. There are towels on her cabinet beside her bed, could you just please wipe off the stink on her face. She smells really bad.” Hongseok chuckles lightly.

               “Got it.”

                I head off to Kiel’s room. I slowly put her to her bed before grabbing some towels on her cabinet. I slightly soak the towels on a lukewarm water for about 3 seconds before heading back to her. I wipe off the stink on her face (as Hongseok instructed awhile ago). I tuck some strands of hair off of her face only to reveal her gloomy face sleeping at peace.

              I hope you’re really at peace Kiel.

              I tuck her blanket closer to her chin and she accidentally taps away the towel that I’m holding. She rolls to the other side of the bed and hugs the nearest stuffed toy.

             I was about to pick up the towel when something caught my attention and left me in shock.

             Ambitropin. I couldn’t believe what my eyes saw. Kiel has shitload of empty sleeping bottles under her bed and I checked the dates on the bottle and it was too long from the day they were bought. I’m guessing, Kiel has been consuming them on a regular basis.

             But why?

             Yang Kiel, what is your story?

ΔΔΔ

sorry for the late update :(
school started a few weeks ago and i got into a really bad flu and i was basically a mess

but tadaaaa!!! a yuto pov *insert happy dance

DRAMA IS ON THE WAAAY YADA YADA (≧∇≦)

Thank you for the 350+ reads ♡

btw: this cool fanart is taken from we heart it so cheers and credits to th real owner and creator :)

enjoy reading and let me know what you think!

hugs and kisses
-d