Δ 6 Δ

six

When God created the universe, I think he might have actually considered 'math classes' to be some sort of a torture- atleast for people like me. He may have atleast said that, 'I shall create something that is all about numbers and computations and my human creations shall take this and make their life miserable.

Yep. Maybe.

I am currently in the middle of my Trigonometry class and it has been almost half an hour since I entered a warzone. A war between my brain and the new information that our Professor has been trying to feed on our minds.

"Psst Kiel!" I hear Kino whispering. "Here ya go." He hands me a paper carelessly crumbled into a small size.

I gave him a confused look and he sighs dramatically. "Read it" He mouthed those words to me, careful enough not to catch the attention of our Professor who was busy writing stuff on the board.

And I did what I was told to do.

party at my place on friday. u can bring ur friends -wooseok

I scrunched up my nose for two reasons: one, it was written poorly. It looks like the person who wrote this has undergone into a comatose and forgot how to write; two, parties aren't really my thing.

"No." I simply said, diverting my attention from Kino then back to our Professor.

Kino moves closer to me and I gently push him away. "Come on. It'll be fun. Wooseok throws the best parties. You should come."

"Then what? End up getting wasted? No thanks." I snort.

"That's not gonna happen to you. We'll be there, all three of us." I remember the very first time I got to interact with Yuto. My face immediately turns into a sour look as I recall the rudeness of the boy. Tch.

"Which is the main reason why I don't want to go. Plus it's a total waste of time."

"It'll be fun I swear." Kino tries to reason but I keep my gaze glued to the board.

"Kino I told you, it isn't my thing."

"You can still think about it Kiel. Maybe you'll change your mind." Kino said before finally giving me peace.

"I won't." I said in full confidence.

♡♡♡

"I can't believe they've sat with us." If I'm not mistaken, Cris has been talking about the whole lunch incident for the hundredth time and me, on the other hand, just couldn't refrain myself from laughing everytime she gives me a shook expression.

"I thought you didn't like them." I hum as I put my books back to my backpack. "What's with the hyped attitude?"

"I'm sorry I'm little freaked out here," She starts off while fanning herself with her hands. "They sat with us during lunch. The big 3 sat with us."

"What's the catch?"

"I've been here since freshmen year but I never had the chance to interact with them and now, they sat with us and Kino freaking Kang greeted me."

I chuckle in response, "You look like you're joining their fans club anytime soon."

"It's like catching a lightning. The chances are so rare." I look at Chris in amusement. She keeps on throwing me a flustered look and my smile just keeps on getting wider. "What?"

"Nothing." I reply with a grin. "I'm just amused by you right now."

"Ew, don't look at me like that." Cris snaps out.

"Look at you like what exactly?"

"Like you're judging me." She says truthfully and that just made burst into fits of laughter. Cris opens her mouth then closes it again. Poor thing.

"It's just so ironic. You were the one who told me to stay away from them because you said they're nothing but troubles. But now? Look at yourself. You're so flustered and I really find it hilarious."

Cris stops for awhile and sighs. "Okay, here's the deal." She scoots closer to me before whispering into my ears. "I never told anyone that I like Kino."

"No way." I said in shock.

"But he's a jerk and you're the one who told me that."

"I know what I said Kiel. He's known for being a playboy and that's the reputation that he carries but people don't know that he has a soft side behind that arrogant façade. People don't know that Kino always visits the cancer patients- kids mostly, in a hospital that is quite far from here."

"How did you know?"

"My sister works as a nurse there and I always visit her during my spare time. I don't really get to see him a lot there but my sister told me that Kino makes sure to visit the kids there atleast twice or thrice a week. The willingness he has to help the patients just soften up my heart."

To say that I am shook is an understatement. I am completely astonished. I mean the very first time I met Kino, I already knew the type of person he is- arrogant and a trouble maker. But when Cris said those things, I think my first impression of him turned into a complete 360 motion.

"Please don't tell anyone." She adds on immediately.

"I won't." I threw her a genuine smile and she did the same thing.

"If you like him then why did you choose to turn away and heck, you even called him jerk. What was that? A defense mechanism?"

"I guess so." She furrows her eyebrows and lets out a chuckle. "I chose to ignore him because of two main reasons."

"First. He doesn't even know me. Second. He is always surrounded with lots of girls. Plus, I never said he was a full saint. He can be a jerk sometimes but he's a good person."

"Oh." My lips twitch in an 'o' shape.

"Yeah." She added on with a smile before completely changing off the topic. "How about we go shopping this afternoon? There's a lot of good stuff that are on sale today."

I suddenly remember Kino inviting us to attend Wooseok's party and right in the moment, an idea popped into my mind.

"Sure." I smile widely.

"Okay then. See you after class?"

"Sure." I simply said before parting ways with Cris.

ΔΔΔ

sorry for the late update :"(

enjoy reading!

lots of love
-d