Δ 5 Δ

five

My morning ended up pretty boring. Nothing new happened, just the same old shit. The students still looked at me as if I was a new specie to them. Big hooha. I spent most of my time tagging along with Cris and getting out of the way of those Big dumbass 3 as much as possible. I've had enough of troubles and I don't want myself getting caught up with their business.

But even though I tried to ignore them, Kino has been completely bugging me. I forgot the fact that he practically has the same classes with me— every single one of them. Tough luck. So instead of trying to regain my dream of having a low profile, I ended up being in the complete opposite situation.

"So do you want to sit with us during lunch?" Kino asks, enthusiasm dripping on the tone of his voice.

"No thanks." I reply.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Just because." I shrug my shoulders giving him a bored look.

"Are you still upset about Yuto?" Right. I'm pretty sure he knew what happened. He was in my PE class too. Didn't even do something, just watched his friend showcasing his rudeness. What an asshole. "He isn't a bad person. He's just having a rough time right now." Kino says softly.

"Yeah, whatever." I mumble. "I'm going to meet my friend. Thanks for your offer." I wave, giving him a tight smile. He purses his lips into a thin line before nodding.

"Alright then."

I took a deep breath and put on my headphones and went straight to the cafeteria. I sat on an empty table and waited for Cris. A minute or so, I saw her walking towards my direction. As soon as she noticed my presence, she waved at me and I did the same thing.

"Hey." She greets me with a smile. "What's up?"

"The sky?"

"Ha-ha." She fakes a laugh. "You could atleast try a little harder." I stuck my tongue out and teased her. Cris crunches her nose and gives off a dramatic sigh.

"Support please." I say in a joking way.

"Yeah sure, whatever." She raises her both hands in surrender and I gave her a triumphant look.

"Aren't you going to get something for lunch?" She asks as she stands up and waits for my reply.

"You go and get yours. My brother made me lunch today." I replied shortly. "My brother is such a mom person so he knows a lot of mom things."

"Oh okay." She smiles and went on. "I'll be back in a minute." I nod my head in response.

I opened my bag to get my lunch that Hongseok had prepared for me. I noticed that he had put on a small note on my lunch box with a message written on it.

Eat well K. Love u.
-ur cool brother, H.

I instantly smile upon seeing his sloppy penmanship but mostly, I smiled because I couldn't ask for more. My brother can be really annoying but he's a real sweetheart most of the time. I detached the noted from my lunch box and hid it on one of the pockets of my bag.

"Hi, I'm back."

"I told you I'm not going to sit with you." I said in a deadpanned manner.

"That's okay." Kino says, smiling from ear to ear. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and from my peripheral vision I could see two more people coming our direction. Freaky frick. "If you don't want to sit with us, then we'll sit with you."

"Yah, you can't sit with us."

"What's going on here?" Cris interrupts, a bewildered look plastered on her face.

"You must be Kiel's friend." Kino grins and Cris looks at us as if what she's witnessing right now is completely extraordinary. "We'll sit with you from now on."

"He's kidding." I blurt out. "He's actually leaving right now." I smile nervously making me look like I'm constipated.

"I'm not." Kino argues.

"Yah! you can't sit with us. You go find your own table."

"Why not?" Wooseok finally joins the conversation and looks at me with a smile. My forehead wrinkles in confusion and I know Cris is feeling the same thing. "This table was made for students and I don't see any reason why we shouldn't sit here. There isn't a law stating that we are forbidden to sit here. Your names aren't even carved on this table so that means this table is for everyone."

"Nice one bro." Kino raises his hand to give Wooseok a high-five.

"Thanks fan." Wooseok says, his chin held up a little higher than usual and a victorious smile tugging on his lips.

"Fine." I grumble in defeat.

In the end, we didn't have choice but to let them sit with us. Kino and Wooseok were all cracking lame jokes and for the record, I think I did find myself laughing over their shitty jokes. The level of lameness is just too much. Cris has also finally sink in the fact that the big 3 sat with us during lunch.

Yuto on the other hand, unlike his two friends, stayed quiet for the whole break. He was just listening into our conversation. I could barely hear his voice but I guess it was a good thing. He would just nod his head or shrug. Yep. He wasn't a fan of too much talking. I wonder how he managed to be friends with two guys who seem to be so motormouthed for a guy.

ΔΔΔ

hope u enjoy it :)

happy reading!

hugs and kisses,
-d