Δ 26 Δ

graduation day

yuto's pov:

               People say a lot of things can happen in a short period of time and this is the part where I agree to that.             
               This is it, the best moment of my life so far and I actually get to live it. I am officially a higschool graduate and ready to enter the next chapter of my life with the new people that God has given me along my journey in highschool. I am bolder and stronger than I was yesterday. But most of all, I am grateful because I met Kiel who gave me new perspectives in life.My senior year was roller coaster ride but I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.               

               I got accepted into a big university in Tokyo and got a scholarship. On the other hand, Kiel got accepted into a med school and decided to pursue Psychology, hopeful that she'd be able to finish with a proper-med degree.

               Honestly, I don’t know how I can pull this off. I will be thousand miles away from Kiel and it hasnt been so long since we got into a relationship. As much I hate to be away from her, I have to. Plus, she also wants me to pursue my dreams in my dream school. Well not just my dream school, but my family's dream school.

               Wooseok, being the wealthy kid among us, was sent by his father in a university somewhere in Europe to study business since their family own probably half of the world’s biggest companies.

               We’re all gonna miss this tall guy.

                Kino and Cris got accepted to the same university with Cris taking up Mechanical Engineering and Kino being a law-student. Yes, can you actually believe it? The goofy and never serious Kino taking up Law? Man, I did not see that coming.

               “This is it guys. We are official done with higschool.” Wooseok says in an happy tone. “Yah Kino! I actually thought you were gonna be a drop out.” Wooseoks says sheepishly and we all laughed.

               “I am smarter than you dumbass.” Kino barks off as he rolls his eyes but smiles immediately afterwards.

               “I’m gonna miss you guys so much.” Kiel says with teary eyes. “Don’t forget about me.”

              “We’re gonne miss you too Kiel.” Cris hugs her tightly while she sniffs softly. “Goodluck on med school. They will try to make you lose your sanity.”

              “Come on guys, Kiel is stronger than any of that. She surpassed many trials in her life I’m sure she’s gonna survive med school.” Kino chimes in.

              “Thanks Kino. Yah! You take good care of my bestfriend while I’m away okay? I’m gonna shred you to pieces and feed you to the crocodiles if something bad happens to her.”

               “Geez Yuto, since when did your girlfriend had this weirs violent imaginations? She must’ve gotten it from you.” Kino jokes on that got us all laughing. “And yes, I’ll take good care of her. Right Cris?”

               Cris on the other hand, turns red.

               Sometimes I don’t know if Kino’s just being an asshole for pretending not to know that Cris has this huge crush on him or he is just plain dumb not to notice that but whatever the case is, I hope they both end up happy with or without each other.

               “I can’t imagine I’d be going to college without you two.” Wooseok says in a soft voice referring to Kino and me. “I mean not to be cheesy and all but I will miss you two and ofcourse Kiel and Cris too. I’ve been with you guys since forever and it’s so weird to think that we’re actually gonna separate ways now.”

               The truth is, we all do feel the same.

               But we all need space to be the better versions of ourselves. It’s more like a self adventure. We’re all gonna meet new people and have new friends but these people will always have a special place in my heart despite not being with each other for who knows how long it’s gonna be. It’s going to a tough time for all of us but above all of that, I do hope that we all feel genuine happiness to whatever we path we choose in the future.

The end.

——————————————————

i know it took me like forever to update this short ass last chapter huhu forgive me for being such a lazer but here it is!!!!!!

also, i plan on doing this a trilogy called LOVE SERIES but the thing is u dont have to read it in a chronological order bc each story is an independent story meaning u can read the story without reading the other stories but if u r a sweet lil pumpkin u can read all three hihi

Thank you for the 11k+ reads that sht so intense *sends virtual hugs

LOVE SERIES:

#1 cryptic | yuto adachi
(COMPLETED ✔)

#2 ending | kino
(ONGOING ❌)

#3 serendipity | wooseok
(TO BE ANNOUNCED ❌)

happy reading!
-d