Δ 12 Δ

twelve

              There are only 3 things in life that I really hate with a burning passion: one, period cramps; two, unmatched socks; three, Monday mornings.

              And Satan decided to mess with me today since I’m experiencing all three. First, it’s Monday and I woke up late and I had to rush so I ended up  wearing unmatched socks and boy, don’t even get me started with these freaking period cramps. For the love of God, it burns. (yes i got it from the movie she's the man hehe)

               “You look like you’re going to pass out anytime soon.” Kino had his worried eyes on me. Cris joins us and I could also see Yuto and Wooseok walking towards our direction.

               I threw him a small smile. “I’m  fine, just hungry.” I lied.

               “Oh. Here’s my nutella sandwich. You can have it.”

               “Thanks.”

               “How can Kiel have it and I can't everytime I ask? How unfair.” Wooseok joins the conversation. Yuto sits beside me and Cris sits beside Kino, facing me.

               “Because you suck. That’s why.” Kino replies slyly, a smirk tugging on his lips.

               “Yahh, this little sh—”

               “So how’s your weekend?” Cris cuts off Wooseok before he could say a bad word.

               “Same ol same ol.” I say in nonchalance, devouring the cloud-9 taste of Nutella in my mouth. I almost forgot the fact the this shit could make you feel as if your undergoing orgasm. God the pleasure will strike you in. Pure facts.

              “Oh god, this is so good.”

              “Gurl you sound like you’re having sex.” Cris comments on. “Keep it low fam.”

              Kino almost chokes on his drink, Wooseok starts laughing and Yuto is looking as red as a tomatoe. I threw Cris a glare and she smirks in response.

              “Why you perv!”

              “What?” She bats her eyess innocently. “You sound like you’re riding off—”

              “Yah! Stop it!” I quickly said, cringing so hard with what Cris has said.

              “Okay, if you say so.” She looks at me then to Yuto and winked on us. She freaking winked on us. The nerve of this girl.

              Yuto starts fake coughing and Cris just couldn’t hide her grin. God, please forgive me if I punch this girl.

               “By the way, I have your jacket with me. I left it at home, I’ll give it to you tomorrow.”

               “It's fine. You can keep it as long as you want.” Yuto says silently, staring right back at me. “I’ll go ahead.”

               “Too soon?” Wooseok asks.

               “Uh yeah, something came up. See y'all later.” Yuto waves off on us and I gave him a small smile and I think he kinda did the same thing. Weird.

            “What was that?” Cris eyes on me suspiciously. She chews on his salad without leaving her intense gaze on me. “Did Yuto just smiled on you?”

            “Must be a miracle.” Wooseok retorts.

            “Amen.” Kino adds on.

            “What? Yuto can’t smile at me? Is he refrained from smiling?” I argued with them. Wooseok was smirking at me, Kino wiggles his eyebrows as if he’s trying to suggest something and Cris had her chin on the palm of her right hand.

            “Nope.” Kino says popping the 'p'. “Yuto doesn’t just smile at people. His smile will cost you a life. That’s how rare his smile is and he doesn’t even smile that often when he’s with us. I guess someone’s getting comfortable with the new kid.”

            “Touché.” Wooseok chimes in.

             For some reason, I felt weird as if something twitched inside of me. I don't want to sound like a crazy person but I can feel my stomach fluttering and my heart weakening and it’s getting a little freaky on my part. God, since when did I start to be a freaky highschooler?

             Thankfully, they changed the topic. They keep talking about Wooseok’s party last Friday and I ate my food in silence as I listened to their conversation. I decided not join in since I have no idea what the hell happened that night. All I know is that Yuto drove me home that night and that I was so drunk to even remember a thing.

             After a few minutes we all separated ways. Kino and I went together while Cris and Wooseok went to their respective class as well.

             “You sure you’re okay?”

             “Yeah.” I reply, blowing off the strands of hair that cover my face. “By the way, you go first. I need to go to the comfort room.”

             “Yeah, sure. I’ll just tell our teacher that you had some errands to do.”

            “Thanks Kino.” I smiled in gratitude before I parted ways with him. I went to my locker first, grabbing some pain-relievers before heading to the girls’ comfort room.

            Luckily, I had the whole area all by myself. I mean, I’m just glad that I won’t be calculating my moves when I start unwrapping a sanitary pad. Thank God, it wouldn’t be so awkward on my part when it produces the unwrapping sound. You know that feeling when you’re on a public restroom and you try to change your pads because blood wouldn’t just stop from falling off of your vajayjay and you try to make little noise as much as possible but still fails miserably and bam! everyone knows you’re on your period. Big hooha.

            Geez, why am I so weird?

             Pushing on my weird thoughts aside, I enter one of the cubicles and start doing my thing. Correction, female-thing that I loathe the most.

             Just when I started, looking for pads in my bag, I just realized that I have made a terrible mistake. Yep, dumb is me. Me is dumb.

             I freaking left them at home!

             I frantically got my phone from the small pocket of my bag and went on through my contacts to dial someone I could ask to buy me pads. I dialled Hongseok’s number but all I heard was his voicemail.

             Of course, he’s busy. He has work.

             Next, I tried calling Cris but she’s not answering my phone. With my composure deteriorating and embarrassment slowly building up on my chest, my fingers tapped the contact that I least want to bother.

             Yuto freaking Adachi.

             “Hello?” His deep voice speaks from the other line.

             “It’s me Kiel.”

             “Kiel? Why are you calling me at this hour? Don’t you have any class to attend to?”

             “I do. I just— uhmm, have a little problem.” I mutter nervously.

             “What’s wrong? Where are you right now?”

             Okay Kiel, deep breaths. Asking Yuto to buy you some pads isn't going to be the death of you. Sure, it’ll be embarrassing to death and you think you’re gonna die but you’re not and yes, you’re overreacting. Just breathe girl.

             “Can you please buy me some sanitary pads? I left mine at home and I couldn’t reach Hongseok and I know it’s awkward on your part because you’re a guy and guys aren’t supposed to buy these things but I have no one else to—”

             “It’s fine.” Yuto cuts me off and there wasn’t a hint of uneasiness on his voice. In fact he sounded so cool about it and his voice was so gentle.

             “It is?”

             “Yeah, it's no biggie.” Yuto replies. “Be there in ten minutes. Just wait on.”

             “Thanks.”

           Just like Yuto promised, he arrived after ten minutes. He passed on a small paper bag and ofcourse, it has pads on it. I swear I was red as a tomatoe the moment he showed up infront of the girls’ cr. I almost dropped off the paper bag when he handed it to me. I guess I was drowning in humiliation and Yuto was just there, chill and unbothered.

             After a few minutes, I went outside and found Yuto his back on the wall.

             “Hi again.” I say, trying not to squeak. “Uhmm thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.” I mutter softly.

             “Silly,” He smiles as he ruffles my hair and I swear I think I just stopped breathing. “I’ve done it a lot of times. My sister used to ask me to buy her female things. It’s not a big deal to me.” He says casually, putting his hands on the pocket of his jacket.

             “I didn’t know you have a sister.”

             “You never asked.”

             “I don’t want to lurk into your personal life.”

             “We’re friends right? Then we’re supposed to know things about each other.” Yuto says out of the blue and that kinda had me taken back.

             “Oh,” Was all I could ever say.

             “Here’s your room. See you later Kiel. I’ll pick you up by 6.”

             “6?”

             “After class. I want to get to know you better.” Yuto says softly before disappearing from the quiet hallway of our school.

             I don’t know what just happened but with those words he said, I felt my heart beating so fast and I don’t even know why.

♡♡♡

HIIIII IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :( I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL LATELY BUT WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS I POSTED ANOTHER UPDATE YAAAAY! ALSO I PROMISE TO UPLOAD ATLEAST TWO CHAPTERS TOMORROW OR ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS HEHE

THANK YOUR FOR THE 1K+ READS!! IM SO HYPED AND IT JUST MADE ME FEEL SO MOTIVATED

THANK U FOR VOTING AS WELL ♡

AND LASTLY, I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS SO BE SURE TO DROP OFF UR COMMENTS :)

enjoy reading!

hugs and kisses,
-d