Δ 25 Δ

S P E C I A L  C H A P T E R

       ps- i got so inspired with taylor.      swift's 'lover' so i decided to write a special chapter ;)

twenty - five

               -one week before
graduation day

               The thing I hate about boys is one day they’re all over you and then the next day, poof! they’re gone. And what even ticks me.off is they aren’t the best one to show their real emotions, it’s like they’re a puzzle with millions of pieces to assemble.

               “I can’t believe he ignored me the whole week!” I exclaimed out of frustration.

               “Weird.” Cris says.

               “Yuto never did that before to you, did he?” Kino agrees on.

               “Maybe he cheated on you and ditched you for a girl?” Wooseoks says jokingly and I threw him a glare and he immediately takes it back. “Yah! I’m kidding.”

               “And then so be it! I’m coming with you to that party you mentioned a week before. The one with cute college guys?” I ask Cris with a straight face and I caught the glimpse of Cris's shook face.

               Kino and Wooseok look at me with a funny face which made me roll my eyes so hard that I think it reached that back of my head. I’m sure they know what’s going on with their friend and chose not to tell me a thing. I honestly feel so betrayed.

               “You sure you wanna come? I mean what if Yuto gets angry?”

               “I don’t care. I can’t be possibly waiting for him when he hasn’t even contacted me for a week. Not a call, not a text not even a single emoji from him. Just because he knows how much I like him doesn’t mean he has the right to ignore me like that.” I said carefully not wanting to drop the L-word. I mean he hasn’t even asked me to be his girlfriend. In simpler words, we’re more than friends but less than lovers.

               “Okay, see you at 7 pm. I’ll text you the address.”

               “Wait we’re not coming together?” I ask in confusion. “What if I get lost?”

               “You won’t. You can ask Hongseok to drive you there. I’m sure it won’t be a problem to you right?”

               “Fine.” I forced the word out of my mouth.

               The day ended a lot more faster and a quarter before seven I was already done with fixing myself. I wore a light blue highwaisted skirt that reached my middle thigh and paired it with a ruffled off-shoulder top. I didn’t want to be overdressed so I decided to put some white sneakers on just because I honestly despise heels.

               “Shall we go?” Hongseok asks.

               “We shall.” I smile. “Why are dressed up as well? You have plans for tonight?” I noticed that Hongseok doesn’t have his usual home clothes.

               “Sort of.”

               “Date?” I can’t help but wonder. “So when am I meeting her?”

               “Silly.” He starts of with a chuckle which made me look at him suspiciously. “C’mon let’s go or else you’ll be late.”

                “What about Cris? Did she tell you about the place?”

                “Already did. Now, come.” Hongseok says in a hurry.