Δ 4 Δ

four

"Glad to hear that Mr. Adachi. You may now start your exercise routine with Miss Yang." Our teacher commands the both of us and believe me or not, I think I was really dumbfounded. "I know you don't really need my instructions but please assist Miss Kiel on this activity."

Yuto walks towards my direction and I swear, I think my heartbeat just started to pace faster.
Weird.

"So..." I start off, swallowinng the lump in my throat. I fix my posture and extend my arm in attempt to shake hands with him. He looks at my hand and then back to me.

"What are you doing?" God his voice is so deep.

"Thanking you?" I answered, quite unsure of my response— making it sound like a question.

"Don't flatter yourself. It's not like I wanted to be paired with you." Talk about being so fucking rude. "Let's just do this instead of talking okay? I just want to finish this bullshit."

Rudeness? Check.

"I was just trying to be nice." I speak up as I crossed my arms closer to my chest. "There's no need to be rude."

"Did I ask for your niceness?" He snorts.

"Oh I'm sorry if I bothered you with my niceness. It would cost you zero bucks to be nice in case you didn't know. It wouldn't hurt if you just atleast try to be nice instead of acting like the weight of the world was thrown over your shoulders." I argued. Who the hell does he think he is? A freaking God? Hell no.

"You have no idea of what you're talking about." He mumbles softly. "Just shut your face."

"Hell, I don't." I mutter in distress. "All I know that is we all have our own burden to carry in life. But I do believe that it shouldn't be an excuse for you to be an asshole."

"Is there any problem?" Mr. Lee calls out our attention, totally breaking the tension between us.

I raised my right hand, "I do." I said, not breaking my contact with Yuto's cold stare. "I want to do this activity by myself. I think I am capable enough to do those basic exercises on my own." I said as I walk away from Yuto and went on to a spot far awat from him and my classmates.

"What's with that girl?" I heard someone murmur. "It's Yuto freaking Adachi."

"She's crazy." There goes another one.

"Yah!" I called out. "Yuto's over there. Go and paired yourselves with him. I'm sure y'all dying to interact with him." I sneered.

Instead of paying attention to their judgements, I chose not to argue more. I spent the whole period minding my own business and not giving a damn about those students who threw me disapproving looks. Tch. I've also noticed Yuto looking at me from time to time and no it wasn't one of those cliché highschool whatnots, I think I might've pissed that guy. Serves him right.

♡♡♡

It has been exactly two days since I moved here and here I am, getting all of their attention— in a bad way. The whole scene of me taking down Yuto's offer to be my pair had spread like a wildfire inside the whole campus. I've been receiving judgemental looks from most of the students here and I didn't even know that it was possible until I've experienced it myself.

I thought all of those stuff only existed in movies and now that it has happened to me, guess it wasn't just pure fiction.

"You are really something Kiel." Cris hums smugly. "In a span of two days, you made yourself famous." She raises her eyebrows and I groan in frustration. "Impressive."

"Oh please. I can't deal with any of them." I said in distress. "It wasn't even a big deal."

"Oh it was." She argues. "It's not like everyday they get to see someone rejecting Yuto or any of the Big 3. Ofcourse it's going to be a big deal to them. Yuto freaking Adachi, volunteered to be pair with you and you just turned him down. Really impressive."

"He was being rude for pete's sake!"

               "Ssssh!" The librarian looks in our direction. "Please lower your voice this is a library, not a chatting-session room."

Cris mouthed her 'sorry' and I gave her a 'peace' sign. Cris sighs dramatically and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

A few minutes or so, Cris has finally decided to stop talking to me and focused on her Calculus book. Cris stayed quiet and she's quite satisfied of herself. She probably understood Mr. Park's lesson.

While me on the other hand, is really having a hard time focusing. I don't know but this is just my nature. I can't concentrate well even if I try to. I often find myself being bothered by things that I couldn't even get a hold of. It's like the memories are with me but I just couldn't remember it.

ΔΔΔ

so right after this chapter, they would be meeting and interacting a lot and the story will start to get interesting. everyone's having their own issues in life and i will tryto deliver them as smooth as possible

hope u like it :)

hugs and kisses,
-d