Introduction - 1

I originally published this book a while back, but I didn't like how I wrote it the first time.

It didn't stay up for long, only a couple days before I took it down. So I rewrote it and I like how it turned out.

This is the introduction, as what it says up top. This is just to give a piece of what is to come and how you ended up adopting them etc.

Hopefully this one is better, and give any feedback if you like.

I will try to make the next one longer and more detailed and more into the story, if that makes sense. Sorry I've been ranting, but I just wanted to make my point.

Again, I'm sorry for ranting on and hope you like it.

Enjoy.

***

Did you ever want kids?

Seven to be exact?

You never planned on having kids early. Or any at all to be exact.

Ever since you moved to Korea, you just wanted to live your life. You moved to Korea, because of the culture and the job offer from there.

You got really good grades in what you were doing, and made top in all your classes. So, the company you worked at asked you to continue working in Korea.

It was weird, but you happily agreed. Apparently, the company you were working was originally was from there. And since you were one of best workers there, they asked you to work there.

Because of that, you had to move.

Being an only child and coming from a wealthy family, you asked your parents for money. Of course, they agreed and gave you what you wanted.

They asked what it was for, but you brushed it off. Your parents are very strict about you leaving the country. Not that they didn't like other places in the world, they were very concerned about your safety.

As any parent would.

But, you just told them at you wanted to buy a new house and live in a different area.

And they believed you.

You flew to Seoul, and started worked from there. It took a while to get comfortable about living there. It was hard.

A lot of people didn't believe that you would be the one working there. They thought that you were some tourist that ended up in the building by mistake, but were obviously proven wrong.

It took months for you to get comfortable about things. You weren't fluent in Korean, so that was the hardest part. You working and buying a house was the easiest, but still difficult on a level.

Once you got comfortable, it was normal. You woke up, got ready for work, worked until you had to leave, go home and sleep. Always the same.

It wasn't always like that of course. Somedays you would mess up your routine and end up late the next day. Being late actually allowed you to make friends, and you were thankful for being late those times.

But, constantly working and staying in late, you began to grow tired. You became sad and lonely, and pushed everyone way. Maybe you were homesick, but the more you arrived home, empty and alone, depression soon took over you.

You obviously had friends, but they had boyfriends and girlfriends and stuff like that, it only made you feel even more upset. Your heart became empty. You lost hope that you would love someone again, or be loved like that.

You thought it was aways going to be like that.

But, a miracle happened.

You ended up adopting seven boys, with seven different personalities, problems and different ways you end up keeping them and the struggle you went through to keep them.

They made you whole again.

Your heart that was broken was fixed by them and the depression and loneliness went away. You didn't lived alone anymore. You didn't feel lonely or unloved anymore.

Your small apartment grew to a four bedroom house, in a nice community with wonderful kids that you loved you so much.

Things were getting better for you.

You smiled more, you became more social, enjoyed life more. Hell, you even started liking work more because of them.

There were things that ate away at you, but you always forgot about them when one of them came into view.

You were happy again.

For the most part.

The things that worried you the most was your parents.

They didn't know you left the country. They didn't know you adopted seven kids, and spent most of the money they gave you on them.

Your parents were very strict about you conserving money and keeping track of it. They didn't want you to have kids early. They wanted you to get married to a rich man, have a business and a child who would continue the business.

That didn't happen.

You were single, with seven kids, and worked overtime to make money to buy them clothes, food, and anything they need. You were afraid your parents wouldn't approve. That they would disown you and make you feel horrible about yourself.

Maybe it was all in your head. Maybe you were thinking overthinking it. But, it couldn't be helped. It was a habit, and a bad one. You overworked yourself, over thought everything, always worried that something would go wrong.

You pushed your thoughts aside when someone called your name.

"MOMMY! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, AGAIN!"

"I'm coming!"

You heard the front door slam shut, as you head down the steps, careful not to step on any toys. You grabbed your things, and head to the car and got in the driver's seat. You looked back, everyone strapped in.

"We ready to go?"

"Yes!"

You put your key in, and started the car, as everyone started talking loudly. A sound you loved to here. A sound you hope never goes away. You hoped none of them went away, but kids grow up and things happen.

One day you'll take them to meet their grandparents. One day you'll stop these deep dark thoughts. One day you'll face your fears.

But, not today.