Court pt. 1 - 27

look. i'm a piece of shit but it's okay

anyways

sorry about the long wait

and thanks for all the love and support you guys show this book and to me

you guys are the best. honest.

this will be a long few chapters so i will cut it into multiple parts

also please correct me if i said anything wrong ill fix it

enjoy.

***

Today was the day. The day you'd get your kids back. The day to prove your parents wrong.

You, JB, Lisa, Geumhyuk and Baron were waiting outside the courtroom, your kids at your side. You didn't bring them with you last time, but you felt that it was necessary this time. The more people saying the same thing, the better chance of winning right? You weren't completely sure about that but you hope it would be enough.

"You ready (Y/N)?" Baron asked. "I got the best lawyer I could find."

"Thank you so much," You said. "This honestly means a lot to me."

"What are we waiting for mommy?" Tae asked.

"Were waiting so we can go inside. I'm sure it won't take long."

A security officer comes out the room and tells them it's time to go inside, after a few minutes have passed.

"Okay boys," you start, "I want you all to be honest and help me get your brothers back. Okay? Just try your best."

They all nod their head, as Lisa, JB, Geumhyuk and Baron go inside. You made them follow Baron and was about to go inside when you heard your name being called.

"(Y/N)! I'm here!"

You turned around to see Joy. She made it just in time.

"Sorry I'm out of breath," Joy says, breathing heavily, "I was running to make it in time. Did I make it?"

"Joy? I'm glad you made it. You're just in time," you said. "Go sit down."

Joy smiled as she walked into the court room. You honestly were nervous, more nervous than the last time. This was it. You felt a little confident in yourself and walked into the court room, the room was filled with small talk from other people. You sat down next to your lawyer .

She was a young women with long light brown hair, light brown eyes and fair skin. She shook her hand and gave you a gentle smile.

"Hi, you must be (Y/N). My name is Park Chae Young, but you can call me Rose," She said. "Im glad I'm working on your case. Your last trial wasn't fair, and I'm going to make it fair this time."

"Thank you so much, Rose," You said.

"You're welcome. You can count on me."

You looked over to the other side and saw your kids. Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Hobi. You didn't notice them the first time. Why? Were you too afraid to look over? No, you weren't.