Evidence - 25

hi

sorry for not updating sooner

ive been busy with school and personal stuff but it's not an excuse

i was planning on making a chapter for jungkook and namjoon but that will wait for now

so here is what you guys have been waiting for

im so sorry for the long wait

enjoy

***

"Okay! What do we need to do to get my boys back?" You were finally feeling confident again.

While the kids were at school, you, Baron, Geumhyuk, Lisa and JB were coming up with a plan. Luckily it was the weekend so things would be easier to do.

"We need evidence that you were framed and that your documents were real and not the fake ones," Baron said.

"That's impossible," you said. "How am I supposed to get my parents to confess what they did?"

"Nothing is impossible (Y/N)," JB says. "I'm sure you can do it."

You probably could think of a way, but that was going to wait. Right now, you were focusing on getting your kids back.

"Okay, is there anything else we can do?" Lisa asked.

"It also would be nice to get evidence that living with you is better, than their actually parents," Baron says.

"That's good," you knew exactly what to do. "I know where they're at and I think I have an idea of how to get my documents in order."

"Great!" Baron seemed pretty happy along with everyone else.

After a couple minutes of discussing the plan, you finally felt happy for once. Last time, you were judged harshly, but now you're parents will finally get what they deserve.

The plan was this: You were going to go get your documents, Geumhyuk, Lisa and JB were going to get info from the boys and Baron was going to get all the info together and request a proper lawyer for court.

"We will do the plan tomorrow," Baron said. "Better doing it on the weekend then a week day. We'll meet up at the police station and start from there."

"Okay!"

***

"Mommy why can't we help you?" Tae was whining about wanting to go help you.

"Tae I already told you, you can't go with me," You said. "We'll be back later on tonight. Jin will watch you, be a good boy."

"Okay mommy!" Tae gave you a hug and went over to watch TV with Jin and Namjoon.

You closed the front door, JB, Baron, Lisa and Geumhyuk were all outside.

"Everybody remember the plan?" Baron asked.

Everybody nods.

"Everyone meet up at the police station when you're all done."

Everyone went into their separate cars, going in different directions. You were heading to the adoption center where you adopted Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook.

You parked your car in front of the building, and walked inside.

"(Y/N)! What brings you here?" Joy gave you gentle smile. "Adopting more kids?"