Happy birthday Jungkook!

"생일 축하합니다, 정국!"
"Happy Birthday, Kookie!"

Today is Jungkook's 5th birthday. Well, in Korea it is. And when it's Jungkook's day, he wants to be treated like a king. He wants everything his way, and have nobody tell him no. It might sound like a bad thing, but it's actually pretty fun.

Jungkook likes to dress up in a crown and red cape, and likes to make his hyungs bow down to him. It's his favorite thing to do in his birthday besides eating cake and opening his presents. Right now, Jungkook is dressed up in his little outfit in the living room, and making his hyungs bow do to him. Them all calling him big brother.

He looked at you, a huge bunny smile on his face.

"Enough peasants," Jungkook said. "Someone turn the TV on for me, and then leave my sights."

Of course, someone turned on the TV and then left Jungkook watching cartoons. The 6 of them went into the kitchen where you were, planning out his birthday.

"I don't like Jungkook's birthday," Jin said.

"Why not?" You said, giving him a look.

"He treats us like we're younger than him," he says.

"That's the point," you said, pinching Jin's cheeks. "You know how he is, plus, its only for one day. Alright, I've planned what we're going to do today. Jungkook wants to get his hair dyed, so I'm going to take him somewhere to get that done. While I'm gone, the rest of will get the house ready."

"What's that mommy?" Jimin said, pointing to a list you wrote.

"This will the tasks you guys will be doing while I'm out," you said. "Decorating, gift wrapping, preparing the cake, games, etc."

"But, who will watch us?" Jimin said. "Who will help us?"

"Don't worry," you said, patting his head. "I called auntie Lisa, and plenty of friends to help and make his birthday real fun."

"Yay, auntie Lisa!" Tae cried happily, making everyone shush him for being too loud. "Sorry."

"Okay, guests will be here in a few minutes," you said. "Let's make this quick. Who wants to helping decorating?"

"We do!" Jimin and Tae said.

"Food and the cake?"

"Me!" Jin said.

"Gift wrapping?"

"I-I'll d-do it," Joon said.

"You'll just break it," Yoongi said. "I want to do it."

"No," you said. "If Namjoon wants to do, let him do it. Pick something else."

"Fine," Yoongi said, crossing his arms. "Can I do music?"

"Yes," You said writing everything down. "Hobi, want to be in charge of the games and everything else fun?"

He nods his head.

"Okay, we're all done," you said. "Jin you're I'm charge and make sure everyone does their work. Be careful when answering the door, call me if someone happens, and please don't burn down the house."

"You can count on me," Jin said, getting the list from you.

"I'm going to leave with Jungkook," you said, getting your shoes on and your wallet. "Once you hear the front door close, start working."

"Okay, mommy!" Hobi said.

You went over to the living room, and got down on your knees.

"King Jungkook?" You said, playing along with his game.