Christmas special

im late oof

this is a filler chapter for the holidays

im sorry for being horrible at updating and if this is bad

but please enjoy this and have a happy holidays

also this chapter is in the past

love u guys

****

It was the first Christmas with all of your boys. You've had many before, but with a whole family it felt better.

The house was decorated with small lights, candles, and the tree was being decorated. Jin and Yoongi were helping you put up ornaments, while Joon and Hobi were handing it to them.

You were so busy from work and taking care of the kids, you had forgot to decorate the tree until they kept asking when you were. So now that you don't have to work for awhile you can spend time with your boys.

Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook were playing together on the floor, laughing and smiling. It made you feel happy.

"Okay, now all we need is the topper," You motion for Jin to go grab it. It was a star that they had made and it was too cute not to put it on the tree.

"I wanna do it!" Jin says, jumping up in down.

"I want to..." Yoongi mumbles.

"How about I do it?" You grabbed the star from Jin's hands.

"Okay mommy," Jin says, sitting down on the floor with Joon and Hobi.

You placed the star on top, and climbed down safely from the step stool.

"Mommy?" Yoongi pulls on your pants.

"Yes honey?" You picked him up in your arms.

"When is Santa coming?"

"In a few days. Until then everyone has to be good or Santa won't bring you any gifts."

"I'll be the best!" Hobi says, hugging Joon.

"Good. And when Christmas Eve is here, everyone has to go to bed or Santa won't bring you any gifts."

You had already bought gifts for them and wrapped them up, and hid them somewhere were they wouldn't look. You put Yoongi down as he went to go play with the twins and Jungkook, while Jin, Hobi and Joon were playing with some of Jin's toys.

You went into the kitchen to make some dinner for them, and turned to look outside. It was supposed to snow some more, and you were hoping the boys could play outside for a bit.

Lisa and Geumhyuk and his kids were also gonna come over and spend Christmas with you. You were sure they would like seeing them again.

"Guys time to eat," you called from the kitchen. "Wash your hands."

Jin was helping his brothers wash their hands, while you picked up Jungkook who cooed in your hands, and placed him in a high chair.

Everyone soon sat down and ate, talking amongst themselves, before getting up to go play or watch TV.

You liked how close everyone is, it made you feel proud to be a parent. You were doing a good job.

****

A few days have passed and it was Christmas Eve. All the kids were excited to go to bed for Christmas tommorow. Everyone ate and bathed, and was being tucked into bed.