School day - 3

This chapter will mainly be in their perspectives and how school is affecting them and what is going on etc.

Current ages
Jin: 9
Yoongi: 8
Hoseok: 7
Namjoon: 7
Jimin: 6
Tae: 6
Jungkook: 4

Also, sorry if it looks sloppy. I kinda rushed it, so hopefully the next chapter will flow more. Enjoy.

A/N: {EDITED}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard your alarm go off, making you groan. You pressed the button to make it stop on your phone, missing it a few times before making it stop. You grabbed your phone, and checked some stuff before getting out of bed.

A couple of missed calls, text from your boss saying there is going to be a meeting at 8, other mass texts that had no purpose. You sighed as you checked the time. 5:30.
You threw your phone on your nightstand and went into the bathroom to get ready. You quickly showered, and dressed into a white blouse and a black tight skirt with fishnet stockings. You quickly put on a light layer of makeup and did your hair, before going to wake up your kids.

6:45

You went into Yoongi's and Jin's shared room. You went over to Jin's bed with pink blankets and mario plushies all over his bed.

"Jin, honey," you cooed. "It's time to wake up. I need you to help me with your brothers."

He slowly gets out of bed, wiping his eyes with his small hands. "Okay, but why so early?"

"Sorry, but I had a important meeting early today. Please go wake your brothers while I go make some breakfast."

He nod his head as he gets out bed, and you head downstairs to make a quick breakfast and pack their lunches.

****

6:50

"Yoongi, wake up," Jin said, gently shaking him.

"Go away," Yoongi lazily shoving him away.

Jin sighs as he heads out to wake up everyone else.

He goes into Namjoon's and Hobi's room. Namjoon's bed on the left, Hobi's on the right. Jin heads to wake up Joon next, because he the second easiest to wake up.

"Joonie~" Jin cooed. "Wake up~"

Joon stirs before lifting his head up, his Ryan plushies falling to the ground.
"M-m-morning hyung," Joon says, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"Hobi," Jin says, going over to his bed and waking him up.

"Morning!" Hobi yells, after being woken up.

"Quiet down," Jin says, slightly scolding him. "Go wake up Yoongi for me."

"Okay!" Hobi runs to his hyung's room to wake him up.

Jin goes into the last bedroom, already seeing Jimin, Tae and Jungkook already awake and helping each other get dressed.

"Oh," Jin says. "Well, good morning."

"Morning Hyung," Jimin says.

"We have to hurry up. Mommy wants us downstairs in a few minutes."
They all nod their heads as they finish getting ready and head to the bathroom.

Jin heads his shared bedroom to get dressed, Yoongi surprisingly awake.

"You're finally awake," Jin says.

"Yeah, I wonder why," Yoongi mumbles, as he heads to the bathroom.

***