Stressful - 4

Continuation of the last chapter. This what happened when you were late for work, and so on. Sorry if this is also shorter than the others and it sucks.

Enjoy.

A/N: {EDITED}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit.

You were late again.

There have been many times where you were late for work. But, not as many times you have now. Once your boys came into the picture, it was very hard for you to make to work on time. Like today.
"Shit. I'm late again."

You quickly parked in the parking lot by the building, as you grabbed your stuff and rushed inside. You frantically pressed the button to go to the top floor, as you tried to fix yourself up. Your clothes were getting wrinkled, and your hair wasn't staying down right. The elevator made a sound, signaling that you made it as you quickly rushed out.

You noticed the glass doors, and opened them, making everyone stop at look at you. You hated being the center of attention, as you felt your face get hot.

"You're late again, Ms. (L/N)," your boss said.

"I know, I was just-" you were rudely cut off.

"I don't want to hear it. If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut. We'll talk more in my office."

"Yes, sir."

You quickly sat down, as the meeting started again. Girls in the room were quietly snickering and making comments about you. You felt your eyes begin to water, but quickly wiped them away, as you started taking notes. You couldn't let them get to you.

You felt your eyes begin to close, as you tried to fight the sleepiness. When was the last time to got a decent amount of sleep? You decided to let the sleep take over. A few minutes won't hurt...

***

You felt someone gently push your shoulder, as you stirred.

"(Y/N) wake up," the voice said.

You slowly lift your head. You were still in the meeting room. You looked up to see one of your friends, Lee Geumhyuk. (He looks like the picture up top) He was the first person who went up and talked to you. He was so sweet, and you couldn't help but be friends with him. He also had kids of his own. Not as many as you, only 5 kids, all 5 being boys, so you both had something to relate too as well.

"Hey, Geumhyuk," you say sleepily. "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get up," he joked, as he helped you get up.

"Shit, I have to go talk to our boss," you say, as you stretched your arms and back.

"Well, you don't have to talk to him at the moment," Geumhyuk said, "he's not here right now. He stepped out. You got lucky."

"Thank god. I was not in the mood to be lectured again."

You walked out of the meeting room, Geumhyuk following you to your desk. Oddly enough, he was right next to you, so you had someone to talk.
"Your hair is a mess," He laughed helping you fix it.

Once that was done, you sat down and hit your head on your desk. Geumhyuk rolled his chair over to you, and sat down.
"What's wrong?" He asked, clearly worried.

You lifted your head, your forehead slowly getting red from how hard you hit it.
"I think I'm going to get fired," you said. "I can't get fired. I have seven kids to look after."