Rock Bottom (2) - 23

sorry for not updating sooner

i was going to update last week but i haven't been feeling good lately

but i'm okay

anyways

this is a continuation of the previous chapter

enjoy

***

Yoongi dreaded going to school. What was the point? His parents didn't care about what he did, all they cared about was what they wanted. But being at school was his only way of getting away from them. So he went regardless.

Since his parents can't follow rules, Yoongi has to deal with his anxiety by himself. It's really hard but he manages to calm himself by humming songs to himself that he mom used to sing for him. It was one of the only few things that he had left of his original mother.

He says that because she was an actual mother. Not what he's dealing with. His mom cared, loved and adored him and his brothers. She made sure they were okay, she made sure they had everything they needed. She told she would always protect them but she failed.

Yoongi wasn't mad. He wasn't upset. He understood and he couldn't be mad at her. He loved her.

His thoughts were interrupted when he accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi mumbled but the person didn't take to kindly the way Yoongi apologized.

"Watch where you're going!" The kid roughly shoved Yoongi to the ground causing attention to them.

Yoongi felt his whole face get hot and turned red. He was having a hard time breathing and all those people staring at him made him want to cry. He quickly grabbed all his stuff and ran away from a crowd of people, laughing and joking.

He ran into the nearest bathroom and hid in the stall. He felt tears cloud his vision as he tried to wipe them away. He started humming songs to himself, trying to calm his nerves.

He just wanted to be in his mother's arms again.

***

Hoseok was actually doing okay surprisingly. Of course he missed his family, but that's the reason he smiles now. At first, he cried and was sad for so long, but now he learns to smile and be happy again. He knew he was going to be together again with his real family and nothing was going to change that.

In school, he made a good amount of friends and even joined a dance club in school. He never realized how fun dancing could be. One day he was going to show his mommy and brothers back at home what he was taught.

Hobi has also been getting better with his disorder and can manage it pretty well on his own. He always remembers what his mommy and hyungs told him.

"Hoseok! You're going to miss practice!"

Hobi quickly grabbed all his stuff and ran to the car.

"Why are you so happy?" His mother asked, noticing the smile on Hobi's face.

"It's nothing," he said, looking out the window. "I'm just happy."

He couldn't wait till he go back home.

***

Jimin can't stand his mother. She is possessive, controlling, and too overprotective. He can't even use the bathroom in peace without her knocking on the door to see if he was okay.

It was getting on his nerves.

"Jimin? Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

This the fourth time she checked on him. Since he got back home from school.

"I'm fine. Can I please just do my homework in peace?"

"Oh. Of course you can sweetie." She goes over and hugs him and kisses his forehead.

"Get off me," Jimin tries to push her away but she just tightens her grip.

Jimin eventually stops struggling and she stops holding him after a few seconds. She wasn't a bad person, but when she sees or hears something she doesn't like, she turns into a completely different person.

"Why is that still in here?"

Jimin felt his heart pick up as he looked at what she was pointing at. It was the duck plushie he got. He was supposed to get rid of it but he never did.

"I told you to get rid of that! Why is it still here!?"

"I'm not getting rid of it! You can't make me!"

She suddenly starts smiling and pats Jimin's head. She grabs Jimin, drags him out of his room and locks him in the hallway closet.

"You will be let out when you learn to be behave. Or when I finish dinner."

Jimin bangs and kicks the door, screaming and yelling to be let out. After a while he gets tired and stops. He catches his breath, hugging his knees to his chest.

"I hate you..."

***

Jungkook wasn't going down without a fight. He constantly fights his parents and refuses them to touch him or do anything for him.

In school he started getting into fights in school, and people started fearing him. Even his parents fear him.

"Jungkook, why did you get into a fight with that kid?" His mom asked him, picking him up from school.

"He was making fun of me."

"Jungkook this isn't like you. I didn't raise you to be like this."

"You didn't raise me at all!"

As soon as they got home, his mom pulled him out of the car and threw him into his room. She smacked him upside the head, letting Jungkook whine in pain.

"You will learn to not talk back to me and treat me like your mom. I'm done being nice to you. You talk back or try to fight back, I sure hell will do the same. You are grounded."

She slams the door and let's Jungkook silently cry to himself. It's not that fact that he got hit or was grounded, he was crying because his mother would never hit him.

He was only acting like this so he could go back home this way. If he bad in school and at home, he could he sent back. But his parents were stubborn and didn't give in.

He was not going to stop fighting. Even if it might he was going to get hurt.

***

"Mommy, someone is at the door," Jin said, coming over to you and pointing at the door.

You got up from the couch, not really in the mood to be answering anyone.

"Who was it?"

"I don't know. It was a man."

You sighed, making your way over to the door and opening it.

"Oh...it's you..."