How dare you - 13

shit goes down and it's not pretty

***

These past few weeks have been living hell for you and the kids. Your parents have showed what they are really capable of, and you can't stand the fact that they are doing what they did to you as a kid, to your sons.

They're rude and judgemental of everything you do and what your kids do and act. They don't say anything, but you know they're silently judging your parenting skills. They're just waiting for the right time to strike.

You told them the reason why you moved to Korea, and they just gave you a disgusted glare. You told them how you ended up adopting all your seven boys, and they just gave you a horrified look.

It wasn't from what you told them, it wasn't from what they've been through, no. It was because you have all these kids, no husband, and you weren't living the way they wanted you to live.

They were ruining your schedules and things you used to enjoy. You no longer had the energy to do this with your boys, and were getting more stressed out by the day. You couldn't spend time to hangout with friends either with them being around, and it was driving you nuts.

Now, you were getting more and more angry by the minute, and at any moment you were going to snap. But, for now, you have to keep it in. Just for a little bit longer.

You had finished picking up the kids from school, eager to get started on some work you didn't finish due to your parents forcing you to eat lunch with them. What a pain in the ass.

Just as you expected, your parents were waiting for you to return with their grandkids. You could tell your kids didn't like them that much. They being harsh and forcing what they believe to your kids. Forcing them to be something they're not.

Exactly what they were trying to do to you when you were a kid.

The 7 boys went off in different directions the moment they stepped foot in the house, your parents making faces as they scattered off. They gave you a look as you rolled your eyes.

"They're just going to do homework," you said, taking off your heels and placing them besides your kids' shoes.

"In their rooms?" Your mom asked.

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" You snapped back. "I'm not letting you do what you did to me, to them."

"What does that mean?" Your father said, his temper slowly rising.

"You know what you did," you said with a nasty tone.

There was a thick tension between the three of you, it was horrible and could be cut with a knife if it was possible. The tension was broke when you heard someone screaming.

You felt your heart drop to your stomach, forgetting all about your little disagreement with your mom and dad. You ran up the stairs, almost tripping and slipping from how fast you were going.

You heard the screaming coming from Jin and Yoongi's room, seeing that other 5 were standing in the doorway. You hastily moved them out of the way, seeing that Yoongi had Jin pinned down on the floor, holding his arms back.

"Where is he?!" Yoongi yelled, pulling harder on Jin's arms.

"Ow! I don't know!" Jin cried.

"Yoongi get off him!" You grabbed Yoongi from behind and yanking him off of Jin.

Yoongi tried to struggle against you, but you held him tight to your chest.

"No!" Yoongi said, tears streaming down his cheeks from anger. "He took him away from me! Where is he?"