Court pt. 4 - 30

again

so sorry for the wait

was busy with life and school

i am bad human

anyways enjoy

thanks for your support

this one is a little short

(L/n) = last name

(F/n) = First name

~~~~

Today was the day. Today was the day you'd win this case and get your boys back. You had trouble sleeping last night because you were too anxious to think about was Rose said yesterday.

What did she mean? What was she planning? Will it end everything?

Of course it will. You had a nagging feeling inside you. You weren't angry, or scared, you were anxious excited almost. The feeling was hard to describe but you could tell your boys felt the same.

"Mommy," Tae said. "We're gonna get my brother's back today right? Today is the last day right?"

"Yes, it is," you said.

Tae had a huge smile on his face and was eager to get into the court room. Once you were let inside, the atmosphere seemed to change. Something felt more positive, and by the look on your kids face, they felt the same feeling.

"Don't worry," Rose said. "This will end it all. You're getting your kids back, trust me."

"I know," you said. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet," she said.

The court quieted down, and Rose started.

"Since Yoongi's parents aren't here due to what happened, I would like to call Jimin's mother to the stand, (l/n), (f/n)." (Your choice to decide her name)

She had a sweet smile on her face, as she sat down at the stand.

"So, how's living with Jimin?" Rose asked.

"Oh, he is such a sweet boy," (F/n) said. "Though, he can be a bit troubling at times."

"Troubling? How?"

"Oh, you know how little kids are. Sometimes you need to repeat yourself to them, gets on the nerves, you know how it is."

"Just what did Jimin do to make you have to repeat yourself or get on your nerves?"

"Well..."

Take sweet smile started to fade away as she had trouble trying to come up with an excuse.

"So, what I'm hearing is that is that you don't have a reason to get mad at him?"

"I do! I mean...there was a time when I told him to throw something away and he didn't do it."

"What was it?"

"An old toy."

"A old toy? But the only toys that he would have with him would be from his other mother correct? Are you telling me you told him to throw away a toy from his mother because you didn't like it?"

(F/N) couldn't say anything after that as her smile completely faded, as her true nature was being held back.

"Well..." she started but then shut her mouth.

Rose found out that she had a short temper and can be caused pretty easily, her having a hard time holding it back.

"Do you deny it?" Rose asked.

"Objection!" the execution yelled. "She is harassing my client!"

"I'm just asking a simple question," Rose said.

"Overruled," the judge said.

"Do you deny it?" Rose asked again.

Jimin's other mother bit her lip and then sighed. The smile returned and acted like nothing happened.

"I'm sorry but please let me rephrase," (F/N) said. "Yes, Jimin had brought some of his other toys over but I simply only wanted him to play with the ones I got him. I never meant to be harsh, I spent a lot of money on different things. It would only be natural for me wanting him to see what he'd like."

Rose was a little taken back by her quick recovery, it was clear to her that she wasn't going to give up nor reveal the other side of her.

"Now, if you don't have any more questions I'd like to sit down with my son," she said.

"One last question," Rose said.

"Sure."

"How does Jimin treat you at home? You said he's well behaved, so he should treat you nicely? Just out of curiosity."

"Of course he treats me nicely," she said, looking at Jimin as he looked away. "And I treat him nicely. Are we done now?"

Rose wanted to ask more questions but figured she wasn't going to get an answer from his lady since she refused to give a proper answer, but from Jimin's response to last time it was clear something that wasn't right.

She wasn't willing to crack, and Rose might press too far in questions if she wasn't careful. Only her and Jimin know what the household is like and there wasn't enough evidence, except for when Jimin cried but played it off as being nervous or scared.

(F/N) went back to her seat as a 10 recess was called.

"Man, she's tough," Rose said. "When I thought I had her I didn't, but I'm sure now people see that something is off about her. I'm so close but I'll need to move on and try a different approach."

"I believe in you," you said. "Please keep trying."

"Well that do you think I'm doing?"

Rose smiled as you couldn't help but smile too. After recess was over, everyone piled back into the courtroom and this time Rose was going to get some confessions.

~~~

it's 1 am over here

next chapter coming soon

see ya