Don't leave me - 15

sorry about this

i'm not going to lie, writing this chapter made me extremely sad

if anyone cries or almost cries

i'm sorry

***

"Y-You..how could you?" You cried. "Why in the hell would you do this? Why the fuck did you say?"

"Nothing much," your mother said. "Called in the adoption center and told them you were treating the kids unfairly."

"What?!"

"All we told them at you weren't feeding them so much, you were extremely too busy, other people have been looking after them..."

"What the fuck?! Why would you do that?"

"I told you already, they were a problem, so this is how we fix it."

You were on the verge of tears. You couldn't help but cry out in frustration.

"I fucking hate you both!"

"Don't be so rash. We only called in the troublesome ones. It's a little hard to explain,  but I think you understand."

"I'll see you court," you said, shoving everyone to the front door, "now get out!"

"Fine, I guess we'll talk more later," your mother said, letting everyone out before her. "This is for your own good."

The door slammed and you were left with nothing but pain and disbelief. This is the worst of what your parents have done, hands down.

"Mommy can we go downstairs?" Jimin called from upstairs.

"Yeah," you said, wiping away the tears.

Many pairs of feet came down the stairs, and all ran to give one huge hug. You tried not to break down in tears, but the thought of losing them was clouding your mind.

You were going to lose them, well, most of them. They were going back to the biological parents and not you. What if you could never see them again? What if they forgot you?

"Why are you crying mommy?" Jungkook asked. "What's happening?"

"Something really bad," you say, getting on your knees to reach their eye levels. "No matter what happens, I want you to accept the choice that will be made. I don't want you to hate me or stop loving me. If you do, I'll understand why."

"W-what d-does t-that mean?" Namjoon asked. "W-what's g-going to h-happen to u-us?"

"We'll just have to wait and see."

***

Weeks later, and you were brought in court. You told Geumhyuk, Lisa, Jaebum, and they came to support you. You left your kids with Jinyoung since you didn't want them to be around you at the time, and Geumhyuk got a babysitter to watch his kids.

Your mother only called in the parents for Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook, but managed to find the twins mother was well. All your mother did was ask for the biological parents and told them her lies. It was that easy. At the moment, you only keeping Jin and Namjoon because  the parents couldn't be found anywhere.

It was a tense and heartbreaking trial, you couldn't describe how hurt you were. Even though you had full custody of the seven boys, the judge judged you unfairly. You're pretty sure your parents bribed them. They only saw you as a guardian, not their mother.

Your parents lied about everything, even down to the documents you had. You had no power over anything. All the convincing and pleading was in vain. It didn't make sense. You were perfectly fit to be their mother, but your kids' biological parents beat you down, and you couldn't fight back enough.