Festival - 5

A/N: {EDITED}

"Absolutely not."

"Absolutely, yes!"

You were currently on the phone with another one of your best friends, Lisa. That obviously wasn't her real name, but she prefers to be called that.

"Why not?" She said, "I really think you should do it!"

"No, I'm not," you said. "I'm not going on a date with anyone."

"You really need to get out more."

"I go out with my kids. We go to the movies, the park, etc."

You heard Lisa groan, as you stifled a laugh.
"That's not what I meant."

"Mommy! Mommy!" Tae yells, as he barges into your room.

"Hold on Lisa," you say, taking the phone from your ear. "Yes, Tae?"

"Mommy, I want to go to the summer festival!" He exclaims, jumping on your bed.

"What gave you that idea?" You asked, as he plopped himself on your lap.

"Tv."

You pretended to think really hard about it. You were currently getting a a few days off of work, since you managed to come into on time and turned in all your unfinished work. Also the kids were out for the summer as well. It has been awhile since you hung out with the kids. You've been so busy, you couldn't remember the last time you've done anything fun.

"Hmm," you said, "I don't know. Have you been good so far?"

"Yes! Yes!" Tae cheered. "I've been good!"

He grabs your cheeks with his small hands, as he continues to plead.
"Please! Please!" He said, slightly shaking you.

"...Fine," you say, giving in to his cuteness.

"Yes!" He quickly gave you a kiss on the cheek and ran off.

"Um, hello?" Lisa chuckled. "I'm still on the phone."

"Sorry, I forgot," you said.

"I heard someone is going to the festival."

"Yeah. I couldn't resist. Are you going too?"

"I wish I could, but I have other things to do. Send me pictures!"

Lisa hung up the phone, as you got up to get ready. You changed into a short sleeve shirt, with some jean shorts, and did your hair. It was going to be hot today, so you had to dress the part. You could hear your kids talking super excitingly, as you couldn't help but smile. You walked out your room, and down the stairs to the kitchen.

You never seen your kids get dressed so quickly, and eating breakfast this fast before.

"Hi mommy!" Jimin said. "Look. We're eating breakfast, so we can go to the summer festival."

"I see," you said. "Finish your cereal, so we can go and come back home before it gets too dark."

They all quickly finish, and go to the front door to put their shoes on. Even Yoongi was pretty excited to go. Yoongi didn't really like being in the sun to much, or leaving the house in general, so it was nice change for him.

"Come on, mommy!" Jungkook starts pulling on the doorknob. "I want to go play games!"

"I'm coming," You quickly finish your lonely slice of toast and went to put your shoes on.

You grabbed your wallet and the car keys, and opened the door.
They all filed out the door, quickly getting into their seats and strapping themselves in.