Happy Birthday Jimin and Tae!

this will not effect the story

but please note that this chapter will still be related in some way

if anyone is confused, go read my author note i made when it was jimin's birthday

sorry if it not good either, i sort of rushed it

enjoy

***

"생일 축하합니다, 지민과 태현!"
Happy Birthday, Jimin and Tae!

Today the twins turning 7 years old. Now, with them, they kinda didn't care for a huge party, but they did love going out a lot on their birthday.

They wanted to go everywhere and anywhere, and that's exactly what happened.

The twins both woke up extremely early around 6 or 7 in the morning, snuck into your room and started jumping on your bed causing you to wake up almost instantly.

"What are you doing?" You mumbled, "it's too early..."

"It's our birthday mommy!" Tae says, stoping to catch his breath causing Jimin to stop as well.

"You didn't forget, did you?" Jimin pouted.

"Of course not," you say, still pretty sleepy. How could you forget? They were turning 7 years old today. "But, I'm still pretty tired. Just a little longer, and I'll get up, okay?"

"Can we watch tv?" Tae asked.

"Yes, but very quietly."

Tae and Jimin both give you a kiss on your cheek and tiptoed out of your room, giving you a few more minutes of sleep.

***

After getting a few extra hours of sleep, you finally got out of the bed, all the boys awake and quietly watching cartoons. It actually surprised you that they were really quiet, but the moment they saw you come down the stairs the noise suddenly came.

"Good morning, mommy!" Jungkook said, giving you a hug.

"You all were so quiet," you said, "I didn't even think everyone was awake. Did everyone wish Tae and Jimin a happy birthday?"

Everyone nods.

"Good. How about we eat some breakfast?"

"Can we decided breakfast?" Jimin asked.

"Since it is your birthday, you can decide," you nod your head.

"Umm...maybe waffles...and eggs....," Jimin mumbled, thinking of what to eat. He was normally a little indecisive which is why it takes him the longest to get ready.

"We can have waffles and eggs for breakfast. That's fine. If anyone doesn't want it, they can have some cereal instead, got it?" Everyone nods their heads.

"Can I help?" Jin asked. "I want to help."

"Okay. Everyone go back and wait for breakfast to be made. It might take awhile."

Everyone, except Jin, went back to the living room either watching tv, reading, or playing with some toys. You and Jin went into the kitchen and pulled out the necessary ingredients, thankful you had them.

After Jin mixed up the batter, you cooked it and scrambled some eggs. Since it was the twins birthday, you let them grab their food first. Thankfully, everyone was eating the food so none of it went to waste. You decided to ask what the twins what they wanted to do.

"Can we go to an aquarium?" Tae asked. "Or an animal shelter? Can we get a puppy?"

"Maybe some other time," you smiled. "The aquarium sounds nice. Any other ideas?"

"Can we go to the playground too?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. Let's go to the aquarium first."

Everyone finished eating and went upstairs to go get ready. You went to get ready yourself, making sure to wear warmer clothes since it was getting colder by the passing days.

"Everyone ready?" Your boys nodded, all of them rushing downstairs to put their shoes on.

Once everyone was out the door, you made sure everyone was buckled in and drove to the aquarium. The aquarium was a little packed, but you still managed to have a fun time with the boys.

You went to see many fish tanks and saw many exotic types of sea creatures. Of course, everyone asked you what kind of fish it was and so on, but it was still fun. After a few hours of roaming around and taking pictures, you went to the gift shop and then went to go to the park.

At the park the twins were treated so nicely, it was cute. If Jimin wanted to be pushed on the swing, someone pushed him. If Tae want to go down the slide, his hyungs would let him go ahead. Of course, it being cold outside, everyone wanted to go home after playing for about an hour.

After getting a late lunch, you took Tae and Jimin to go pick out some toys for their birthday. Jimin ended up getting a duck plushie and a hulk action toy, and Tae got a fox plushie he named Nick, and an alien pillow.

After paying for everything, you went home and sang happy birthday to the twins and let everyone eat a small cupcake. It was better than buying a whole cake.

You made sure everyone got a bath and tucked everyone in. You went into Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook's room and tucked them into bed last. After tucking Jungkook into bed, you went over to Jimin's bed.

"How was your birthday?"

"It was fun mommy," Jimin said, hugging his new plushie.

"The aquarium was so cool," Tae said. "Can we go again sometime?"

"Of course we can," you said. "Put maybe when it's a little warmer. For now, you two need to get some sleep. I hope you had a good birthday. It almost seemed like it wasn't besides the fact we sang happy birthday and you got some toys for you."

"I kinda forgot it was our birthday," Jimin giggles. "I was having too much fun."

"Well, having fun is more important than you being having a sad birthday," you say, tucking Jimin into bed.

"Goodnight mommy," Jimin said, turning over after you gave him a kiss on his forehead.

You made your way over to tuck Tae into bed. Since Taehyung and Jungkook shared a bunk bed, Tae got the lower bunk. You crouched down and tucked him in.

"Night momma," Tae said, said giving you a kiss instead and hugging before rolling over to go to sleep.

You wished they'd never grow up.

Happy birthday...