Yoongi - 19

sorry if anyone wanted a chapter for his birthday

to make up for that here is some backstory

note yoongi did still age and is 9 years old in the story

also i'm sorry for the long wait

i am a very lazy person

enjoy and i'm sorry

***

Getting Jin a little brother was a lot harder then you expected.

For some reason, you just couldn't find the right little boy for your little boy.

When you went to the child center, you looked at tons of little ones but none of them caught your eye. Obviously not in a rude way, all the kids were cute, but you didn't feel a connection  to them.

So, you stopped after awhile and focused on who was most important right now. Jin.

You started leaving Jin at a daycare for when you had to go to work and he seemed fine with that. You continued to walk to work, dropping Jin off and then walking back to pick him up.

On your way to work, you couldn't help but notice a little boy who would occasionally draw on the sidewalk with chalk. He couldn't live that far, but seeing him without his parents beside him made you worry.

After a couple of days of seeing the boy, you had to stop and talk to him. It was eating away at you. You saw him drawing on the sidewalk and went over to talk to him.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

The little boy just looked at you, and you felt your heart drop. His face was covered his tiny bruises and his arms were covered in them too.

"Yoongi! Get your ass over here!"

You saw a angry mother walk up to the little boy as she gave you a small smile before roughly pulling his arms and dragging him behind her. You felt a shiver run down your spine, imagining all the things he must be going through.

You suddenly got a stomachache.

***

"Mommy, lil brother," Jin whined.

You promised Jin you would get him a little brother and you couldn't break that promise. It had been over a week and you finally had some free time to stop by the child center.

Jin couldn't stop rambling about what he would do with his little brother on the way there. You couldn't make everything out but you still listened anyways.

"Hi (Y/N)," Joy said. "Hi Seokjin. Nice to see you guys."

"Get brother!" Jin starts jumping up happily.

"Oh, I see. Look around and come find me when you've thought about it."

"Baby brother!" Jin yells again.

"Okay, okay. Let's go find your baby brother."

You spent about a good 10-15 minutes going around talking to little kids but none of them caught your eye. You felt a little hopeless until you saw a little kid in the corner of the room you were in. You couldn't see their face since they were facing the wall.