Visit - 11

it feels great to update this book again

i'm really happy that people read this book and has 1k reads

i'll try to follow a new updating schedule which will be to update around the beginning and around the end of every month

that's it

enjoy

***

It's been a few weeks since the whole incident with your parents. The weeks seemed to go by faster then you thought, which being a bad thing.

You still haven't told any of your kids about their grandparents, and you kind of didn't want to. But at some point they are going to find out.

Right now, you were worrying about the whole house. With the help of the kids, you managed to clean up the place.

It took a lot of promises, pleading and hugs, to get convenience them to help, but that was the easy part of everything that was going to happen.

The reason why you don't want to tell them is because you aren't mentally prepared to tell them more about your family. You really tried to keep them away, but they just had to force themselves into your life.

After all this time of saying it was just you and them as a family, you suddenly will reveal that they have grandparents and realized you've been lying to them, was kinda hard to face.

You knew you would have to sit down with them and tell them, but you'll do it the day or maybe a few minutes before they come. Just to warn them and inform them with everything you need to say.

Just a little things to watch out for, while everything else you'd handle. You couldn't get them more involved then they needed to be.

"Why do we have to clean up mommy?" Jungkook whined, practically throwing himself on the floor. "It's so tiring."

"Because mommy likes a clean house," you said, thinking of good choice of words to say. You couldn't reveal anything now. It was too soon.

"But why?" He asked.

"I-Is someone c-coming over?" Namjoon asked, lifting the maknae off the floor.

"Something like that," you say, trying to focus on finishing some dusting you couldn't get to.

"Who is it?" Jimin asked.

"Is it someone important?" Tae asked.

"Umm.." you mumbled, trying to think of something to say. "How about I'll tell everyone tomorrow. For now, let's go get ice cream."

"Yay!" Everyone said, hurrying to get their shoes on and out the door.

You had to distract them for a little longer.

***

"Hello?" You said into your phone.

"We just left our hotel and we're on our way over," your dad said. "We'll talk more when we get there."

"Wait, how did you get a room? You can speak korean?" You asked quickly before they could hang up.

"There is more to us than you know," your father says, hanging up quickly after that.

You rolled your eyes in disgust, but then reality hit you. They are on their way over. Now you're really going to have to tell the kids. You took a deep breath, feeling nervous. You called some of them from upstairs and went into the living room and paused the tv for the ones in the living room.

"What the heck?" Yoongi said. "I was watching that."

"Not now," you said. "Just sit down and listen to me."

Everyone takes a sit on the couch, while you took the liberty of sitting down on the coffee table.

"Are we in trouble?" Jimin asked, his face scared.

"No, none of you are in trouble," you said. "We just need to talk about a few things."

"I-Is it b-bad?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, to an extent," you said. "Look. I want everyone to listen to me. Two people are coming over, and they'll be coming over here for a while. No matter what happens do not let them talk you down. Do not be mean to them either."

"Why? Who is it?" Hobi asked.

"They're your grandparents," you said.

"We have grandparents?" Yoongi asked. "So much for telling us."

"Look, I know all of you are confused and probably upset, but I have many reasons why I didn't tell any of you," you explained. "They'll be here very soon, so please be nice and dont say anything to them about this conversation. I'll tell you why when you're older. For now just-"

At that moment, the doorbell rang. You quickly got up and gave everyone a look, before walking over to the front door. You unlocked the door and opened it two reveal two elderly people. They were dressed in somewhat fancy clothing, and carrying expensive bags.

"Nice to see you again," your mother said, giving you a hug. You awkwardly returned it. "My, you look so pretty. May we come in?"

"Sure," you said, awkwardly moving out of the way for them to come in.

Your parents stepped inside and looked around.

"Such a big house for only one person don't you think?" You're father said. "And tell me why you live here of all places?"

"What's with all the little shoes?" Your mother said, "don't tell me you-"

"Just take your shoes off and follow me," you cut her off, after closing the door.

After they took their shoes off, you nervously walked them to the living room.

"Mom, dad, these are your grandsons," you say.

"Look how cute!" Your mom says, going up to them. You could tell how uncomfortable your kids were. "I'm your grandma, but you can call me whatever feels right."

"All boys? When did you have the time to pump out so many? And why seven?" Your dad asks, not even trying to be somewhat light with his words.

"Dad!" You said, feeling quite embarrassed. "Really? It's a long story, I might tell you later."

He just shrugs and starts walking around the house.

"I have to meet the lucky guy," your mother says. "Is he not home?"

"No, I'm a single mom," you said. "They're all adopted."

"Really?" She said. "You have to tell me the story. I'll look around your house for a bit."

They both walk away, most likely going upstairs. After a few seconds, you quickly made your way over to your kids.

"I'm so sorry about this babies," you whispered. "Please just be on your best behavior until they leave for good. You don't want to know what they really are like."

"But, they seem kinda nice," Jimin says.

"That's what they are making you think they are," you say. "Don't be fooled by them. Trust me, you'll see what they really are made of. No more questions, okay?"

They all nod their heads, as you gave them a kiss each on their foreheads. You all pulled them in for a group hug.

"Love you guys," you whispered.

"We love you too."