Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Yoongi punched the locker besides Jimin making the boy jump two whole steps back. His eyes widened as he stared at the taller male. Jimin closed his locker, and before he could run away again, Yoongi grabbed a hold of Jimin's waist. 

Jimin whined. 

"You can't run this time Jimin-ah." He gave up in trying to run away as he let out a sigh. "Wanna go grab something to eat? I'll drive you home." Jimin fiddled with his fingers, staring at his shoes. 

The two had spoken about a sentence to each other, and Yoongi was already asking him out? 

"Look at me." 

Jimin looked up, but he had a hard time looking into his pretty cat-like eyes. "Come on. You said it yourself, it's a pity how rare it is you get to see my eyes so close." Jimin looked at his eyes. Despite Yoongi having a cold and quite a harsh look, his eyes only warmed Jimin up. 

"See. I'm not that scary," Yoongi smiled before grabbing Jimin's hand. Jimin looked up at the older as he tried to keep up with Yoongi's fast pace, having to run a bit sometimes. "Um- where are we going?" 

"My house." 

Jimin almost choked. 

Choked on nothing. 

"You're gonna keep me company, because the only times I don't eat dinner alone, is when I'm out with my friends." "It's a friday...why aren't you going out with your friends?" Jimin asked as he got into the passenger's seat of Yoongi's expensive car. 

Jimin felt like he didn't deserve sitting in Yoongi's car, being oh so close to him. 

Yoongi put a hand on Jimin's thigh. The pink haired boy turned even more pink. "I'm tired. Don't feel like going out with them. Since it's a friday, they'll probably drag me to some stupid party anyways." Jimin fiddled with his hands between his thighs. "Then...ho-how do you want to spend your friday?" 

"With you. I'm lonely tonight...keep me company?"