Chapter 12

Chapter 12

An evening that should have been a nice memory for Jimin to think about when he was alone was ruined. He was supposed to go home with a smile on his face and tell his mom about Yoongi.

And she would tell him to be careful, but be happy for him at the same time, as they would keep Jimin's feelings for the older male a secret to this father. Hoseok acted shamelessly. He put his hand on Jimin's thigh and took his sweet time, rubbing Jimin's inner thigh. 

To say Jimin was scared was an understatement. Did he do something for Hoseok to act like this? Did he give him some kind of wrong signal? Jimin was sure he did nothing wrong, but he still found a way to blame himself. 

"I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Jimin stuttered. He just wanted to get away, but Hoseok decided that nature was calling for him as well. "Wha-what are you doing?" Jimin asked in a low voice. Hoseok pouted. "Gonna act like you don't like it?" The male cornered Jimin. 

Why would you do this? Things were supposed to go so well, why did one of Yoongi's friends have to be jerk? Stop ruining my time with Yoongi. 

Jimin would have yelled at Hoseok if it wasn't for him being scared. "I-I'm sorry if I did so-something to lead you on, b-but I just like Yoongi hyung." Hoseok forced another pout. 

"Too bad."