Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Jimin whimpered against Yoongi's lips as Yoongi felt around the younger's thighs. "Why'd you suddenly wanna make out in the janitors closet, that's so unlike you," Yoongi mumbled. "I missed your lips," Jimin breathed out when Yoongi kissed down Jimin's jaw and to his neck. Jimin brought his hands up and tangled them in Yoongi's black hair. 

"And your hands," he said when Yoongi's hand slipped under Jimin's shirt and placed itself around his waist as the other hand rubbed his inner thigh. Yoongi brought his lips back up to Jimin's. 

"Let's try with your tongue this time yeah?" 

Jimin blushed. 

"I-I don't-" "It's okay." Yoongi kissed Jimin, and the younger quickly picked up on how to French kiss. "We should probably go to lunch now," Yoongi panted. Jimin nodded. The two waited a minute, wanting their breaths to be normal and steady before they left. 

"Woah, what have you two been up to?...or who." Namjoon commented when the two sat down by the table. Jimin blushed and grabbed Yoongi's hand, sitting close to him. Jungkook fixed Yoongi's messed up hair with the small comb he always had in his bag.

Yoongi looked around the table. "Where's hiroko?" Seokjin pointed to the table behind them. "He's gotten a lot of friends here." He huffed. "Good, less attention for you two," Jungkook commented talking about Jimin and Taehyung. 

Taehyung pouted at Jungkook, but Jungkook just told him to sit on his lap as he fed him.