Chapter 73

Chapter 73

Jimin stared at Taehyung as he held Yoongi's hand and slowly sat down in front of the brunette, Yoongi sitting down besides Jimin. "Hi..." "Hello." "I'm sorry..." "You're forgiven." Jimin forced a small smile. 

"Thank you," he mumbled. That wasn't so hard. Well, of course not. It was Taehyung. His best friend who always put up with his shit. And Jimin was thankful. He looked to Yoongi who put two slices of pizza on his plate. 

That's a lot of cheese. That's a lot of fat. A lot of calories. But Jimin thought he had been difficult enough this evening, so he ate the pizza anyways. It wasn't hard once the taste actually got to him though. 

"Full?" Yoongi asked once they were done, wiping Jimin's mouth with a napkin as the boy hummed a 'yes'. Jimin then yawned before he rubbed his eye, becoming tired. "I want to sleep," he mumbled. "You can go upstairs pretty." 

"No, you're supposed to come with," he grabbed Yoongi's index finger with his fist. "Can't sleep without you," he said and you could practically hear him pouting as he spoke. Yoongi had no idea why Jimin was acting like this, this evening. 

But whenever Jimin turned into a big baby, Yoongi could only go soft. "Okay okay, go up, I'll be right there. Gotta clean first, okay?" Jimin tiredly nodded before getting up and going upstairs. "Jimin's acting weird today," Taehyung mumbled. 

"I think moving out is just making him a bit vulnerable, don't worry," Jungkook spoke. Yoongi nodded. "I'll talk to him. But you're probably right. Jimin's a mommy's boy...it's hard." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. 

"Make him a daddy's boy," he winked. 

Both Jungkook and Yoongi rolled their eyes. 

"He already is."