Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"So um..." Yoongi raised an eyebrow, towering over Jimin making the boy feel oh so small as his face reddened with a blush. "My um...my mom asked if you wanted to come over for dinner this evening?" Yoongi's friends cooed at the adorable boy, waiting for Yoongi's answer and Taehyung watched from the distance, mentally cheering Jimin on like the good friend he was. 

Sure, Jimin had just revealed the fact that he had told his mother about him. "Sure." Jimin looked up, flinching just by his voice. "Alright...You can come over at six then." Yoongi nodded before waving goodbye to Jimin. 

Jimin looked down at the ground as he walked down the hall with a fast pace, wanting to get away from their stares. Taehyung came into view from the doorway of a classroom where he had been hiding when Jimin walked past him. 

"So how did it go?" "We'll be eating dinner at six..." Taehyung smiled with his famous boxy-smile. "Okay, I gotta go see Jungkook before class. See ya." "Yeah, see you." Jimin went into the boys bathroom, taking deep breaths as he texted his mother. The fact that she fangirled with him didn't help. 

Sure Jimin's mother would like ideal way of life, where you give birth to a son who finds a wife to marry and has kids to keep your genetics and family alive, but she knew that there was no way in hell her little baby Jimin was straight. And as long as he was happy, she was perfectly okay with that. 

The same thing couldn't be said for Mr. Park though.