Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"Yoonieeee!" Yoongi heard Jimin whine. He put out his cigarette, leaving it in the ashtray. He closed the door to his balcony, and gave Jimin a small smile. "Morning baby." Jimin blushed. "Sleep well?" "Mhm, thank you." "Can I please get a few of those pills...for the next time I can't sleep. Maybe I can force myself to not be suddenly excited that why." 

Yoongi shook his head. "I'm not giving you anything. But I do believe you should talk to you doctor about taking melatonin." Jimin pouted. "Why not?" "Jimin. I'm not your doctor." Jimin sighed before nodding. 

"Now. Let me drive you home." Jimin gasped. "My mom! She doesn't know that I-" "Calm down, I told her you were here." "Oh." Yoongi gave Jimin his jeans and they got into the car. "Baby?" Yoongi spoke before he would open the door to get out of his car. "Hm?" "You're okay. I promise. And I'll never leave you. Call me whenever you want, okay?" 

Jimin gave a small smile. He leaned in and kissed Yoongi's pink lips before getting out of the car. "Morning," Jimin quietly said to his mom before trying to make his way upstairs, but he was stopped before he could even take a step up. 

"Jimin..." "Hm?" "How come Yoongi told me you had trouble sleeping. That you were up all night?" Jimin shrugged. "I got filled with energy and then I...wasn't." She nodded. "You take your pills every morning right?" Jimin was actually a little pissed. She didn't know that Jimin knew what those pills were for, and she still hadn't said anything. 

"Mom...I know."