Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Yoongi honestly thought Jimin was just another person, who crushed on him because they thought he was hot. Just another stupid, self-respectless brat to play with, but Jimin was nothing like that. And Yoongi was starting to like the boy, and he had no idea how to handle that. "You do realize that it's okay to be in love right?" Namjoon asked the older male. 

They were all seated on Yoongi's couch and chairs and some even on the floor. But it was okay, because Yoongi's house was probably the cleanest place on earth. Of course he didn't clean it, and his parents were never home either, so they had a maid who came by every second day. Sure it was a lot, but she was paid a lot too. 

Boxes of pizza was on the coffee table as well as beer. Yoongi groaned. "But I- I know how to handle horny girls sure, but I don't know how to handle a Park Jimin." Hoseok giggled. "Hm, and what's a Park Jimin?" 

"He's a small, adorable person that contains so much more than any horny person I've ever gone out with." Seokjin and Namjoon smiled at each other before looking to Yoongi. "Love," the oldest whispered before grabbing another slice of pizza. 

"Jungkook?" "Hm?" "How do you handle Taehyung?" The question made the youngest laugh, before taking a few moments to just think about it himself. "Well...just make sure to listen to them and consider their feelings with everything that you do." The answer was good, but it only made Yoongi groan even more. 

"I can't do that! My anger issues doesn't allow me to consider other people's feelings." Namjoon laughed. "But hyung, why would Jimin ever make you angry? He's just a ball of innocence." 

"Y'all are encouraging me to ruin his innocence, You know that right?" Seokjin widened his eyes. "How about you just stick to the horny people from our school, yeah?" 

-

Prepare to get spammed with updates