Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Jimin had fallen asleep, but woke up to sound of his phone ringing. Yoongi wasn't in the bed anymore, but he didn't give it that much thought as he picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Where the heck are you?" 

"Mom?" 

"No, Mulan," she rolled her eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I went to Yoongi's place after school and I fell asleep." Mrs. Park mumbled some things lowly, that Jimin couldn't hear. "I think I'll stay here for the night mom..." "Jimin..." "What?" She let out a sigh. 

"Take good care of yourself there." "Don't worry momma, Yoongi takes good care of me." "Alright...remember dinner." Jimin hummed a yes. "Do you have your medicine on you?" Jimin hummed out another yes before they said their goodbyes. Jimin got up, walking down the stairs to see if he could find Yoongi. 

After looking in every room, which took a while since this house is huge, he still couldn't find him. But Jimin saw food in the kitchen. Some in the oven. Yoongi was cooking so where was he? Jimin looked to the glass doors that lead to the back of the garden. 

Maybe Yoongi was out there. So Jimin opened the door to find Yoongi sitting on a chair, looking at his phone and a cigarette in his between his lips. He looked up when he heard the door close. "Had a good nap?" Jimin nodded. "You left..." 

"I'm making dinner baby, it's ready soon." 

-

Things are gonna get a lil sad, but dont worry cuz nothing ends in a sad way in my stories