Chapter 71

Chapter 71

"Excuse you?" "Excuse you Taehyung. Just because Jungkook doesn't give you enough attention, doesn't mean you can just flirt with Yoongi, you know." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

"I-I'm not flirting with Yoongi, what are you talking about?!" Jimin stood up and released a big huff. "Oh please...you practically drop something in front of him to bend over at least once a day. You always have a hand on his shoulder or his arm and you play with his hair whenever he sits besides you." Taehyung shrugged. 

"So what?" and then he stood up. "First of all, I don't drop shit on purpose. Second, we're all touchy with each other Jimin. Just because you're insecure doesn't mean you can-" "Hey." 

The two teenagers turned their heads to look at Jungkook who was crossing his arms with a raised eyebrow. "What's this about?" "Your boyfriend who keeps trying to get steal what's mine." "Jimin who's so insecure that he decided to take it out on me," they both spoke at the same time. Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose before looking up. "Jimin go find Yoongi, let me talk to Taehyung." Jimin huffed before obeying. 

"I'm not trying to get Yoongi hyung's attention Jungkookie hyung," Taehyung whined to his boyfriend. "I know," he gave him a small smile to calm the younger down before giving him a hug. "He called me a bitch..." Jungkook caressed his cheek. 

"and I was just joking..." he mumbled. "Taehyung even so, you shouldn't call Jimin insecure like that...he's just protective of Yoongi hyu-" "So? I'm protective of you too but I don't call him a bitch and spill a bunch of lies whenever You're in the same room." Jungkook sighed. 

"Jimin you're putting lies inside of your head...Taehyung's not trying to do anything, we all know he only has good intentions. I won't call him 'my boy' again if it makes you feel like that, I promise." Jimin shook his head, tears on their way as his lips were pouting, hands grabbing at the sheets of the bed, in between his legs. 

He looked like a baby throwing a tantrum, and maybe that's exactly what he was. "It's not about y-you, it's about him!" "Don't raise your voice, calm down," Yoongi spoke pinching Jimin's thigh gently. "You're acting like a baby Jimin. Your reasoning for why Taehyung would try to seduce me, is dumb. And you know that." Jimin's chin began quivering. 

"Quit crying Jimin, come on. It's stupid." Jimin's face grew red. So red that Yoongi was kind of worried he would explode. But Jimin was just mad because Yoongi wasn't listening to him. No one was. 

"You're stupid!" he impulsively shouted. 

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's chin to make the younger look at him. "You can stay in here and think about your mistakes. Come out when you're ready to apologize and act like an actual adult," and with that, Yoongi left the room.