Chapter 38

Chapter 38

"Can you believe my mom? She treats me like a little girl," Jimin mumbled as he put on a necklace. "If she treated you like a little girl, I don't think she would allow me to stay over, you know." Jimin shrugged. 

"She's right though. Cuties like you shouldn't walk around alone. Anyone would snatch you right up." Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Would you?" Yoongi hummed. "Of course I would. I would kidnap you the second I saw you." Yoongi sat behind Jimin on the bed. "You need help with that?" Jimin nodded and Yoongi locked the necklace easily. 

He drove the two to the movie theaters and it wasn't long before they were seated, waiting for all the commercials to start. Or for them to be over. "Commercials are so annoying." "Yup." "Like try to sound more desperate to get your product sold." 

Yoongi chuckled. And that's when the two guys sitting in front of them turned their heads around. Taehyung threw a popcorn at Jimin's face to catch his attention. "What the hell are you two doing here?" Jungkook asked. 

"Whatever people do at movie theaters?" "Make out?" "Watch a movie, idiot," Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jungkook. Jungkook huffed. "Couples don't go to the movie theaters to watch a movie. They make out."

And with that Jungkook turned back around, leaving the two in an awkward silence. Neither of them had asked to be each other's boyfriends. It was just "I want you." and a "Then you have me." 

But what did that really mean?