Chapter 74: End

Chapter 74: End

Yoongi got a big oversized white shirt out of his closet and put it over Jimin's head, bringing his arms inside too. "There you go." "Yoonie?" Jimin tiredly mumbled. "Yes?" "I think I miss being at home..." "Maybe that's why you got upset today hm?" Jimin nodded before lying down on the comfortable huge bed. 

"It hasn't been that long though Jiminie, maybe you're not ready to-" "No no no...I can handle it..." Yoongi smiled, lying down as well. "As long as you're here." Yoongi nodded, caressing Jimin's warm cheek. 

"Of course, it'll just take some time." Jimin nodded before he disappeared under the sheets. Yoongi stared at the moving lump that quickly made its way to his body. Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's chest and rested his legs between Yoongi's.

 "Please don't ever leave me." Yoongi wrapped his arms around the mumbling boy. "Even if you meet someone as pretty as Taehyung...or someone who's cuter. Or someone who listens to you better than I do. Or some-someone who can please you more. Just dun' leave." 

Yoongi let out a small smile as Jimin hid his face at the crook of Yoongi's neck. Turning his head so that his forehead was met with the side of Yoongi's jaw. 

"Never would that happen Jiminie. But you're gonna have to promise me that if you ever meet someone as hot as Jungkook, or someone cooler...You won't leave me. But if you ever feel like I can't take care of you well enough...and if you ever feel unhappy in this relationship I want you to tell me. And only then you can leave." 

Jimin looked up. "Never hyung. I love you. And you're wonderful at taking care of me. No one will ever be more understanding. Hyung you're all I want." Yoongi smiled before he kissed Jimin's forehead. "But there's one thing though," Jimin spoke up. 

"Yes?" "Don't ever leave me when I'm crying again. Doesn't matter how I act hyung, you can't leave me alone," his voice broke. "I don't trust myself hyung. You can't treat me like a kid throwing a tantrum, you need to treat me like a teenager who just isn't entirely okay. Okay?" Yoongi held Jimin tighter into his body, feeling stupid and guilty for not doing exactly that. 

"I'm sorry...I didn't want to leave and I got pissed after you called me stupid and acted like that, but I guess I am dumb. I thought some alone time would make you realize that your behavior was...you know." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's shirt between his fingers and held a tight grip. "That's exactly what I mean hyung. You can tell a kid to go timeout to make them think about what they did, but I don't think hyung...I act." 

Yoongi suddenly felt the need to run his fingers all over Jimin's body, at least as best as he could from their position, to make sure that Jimin was okay. "I didn't do anything hyungie..." Jimin whined, and Yoongi went back to keeping his arms wrapped around him. "I'm talking from past experience." Yoongi sighed. 

"Okay. I'm glad you told me Jiminie. Keep doing that if I ever do anything wrong okay? I don't want you to feel like you can't express yourself..." "I feel helpless when you don't hear me out hyung." And Yoongi almost squeezed him to death. "I can't express myself well, we all know that. We all just got proof of that. So I need you to help me find the words. Like you just did," Jimin smiled, kissing Yoongi's jaw. 

"I just need you to do it sooner. I know you only left me for twenty minutes, but a lot can happen in twenty minutes." Yoongi nodded. "Come up here so I can kiss you." Jimin smiled at his boyfriends words, finding Yoongi's lips in the dark easily. They both slipped in a little tongue. And then a lot. "I love you," Yoongi whispered on Jimin's red lips. "And I love you. We'll never leave each other right?" Jimin asked for more reassurance. 

"Never," he kissed the younger. "Never get bored of me?" "Never," he repeated this time turning them around and attacking Jimin's neck with hickies, making the younger boy giggle. 

The sound that made Yoongi's cold body warm up. The one that filled the hint of emptiness he always felt. The one that made the tiniest hair on his body rise up. 

"Please hyung..." the giggly Jimin turned into a needy one. "What?" he mumbled against his skin, creating more hickies, licking the purple bruises. "I need you," he panted. "I want you hyung." "What do you mean baby?" Yoongi put his hand underneath Jimin's shirt, touching the younger's warm body. 

"You already have me." "No I want- I want-" "Yes?" Yoongi looked up. Jimin stared down at Yoongi's crotch before he blushed a blush that was visible for Yoongi to see, even in the dark. "Say no more," he spoke before turning Jimin around, slapping the boy's ass making Jimin giggle once again. 

"I will never understand their relationship," Taehyung spoke before turning off his phone, Jungkook doing the same. The walls were kind of thin. 

"It's not that different from ours you know." Taehyung cuddled in to Jungkook. "I know darling..." Taehyung smiled to himself. 

"You think they'd ever agree to a foursome?" 

"They already did."

"...What?" 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. It's happening." 

"FINALLY!"

End

-

And here lies the end of my fanfiction books. I will no longer be writing fanfiction HOWEVER, I am writing a vkook(I think it's vkook) fanfiction with another girl. But the book will be posted on her account and I will send out a link to it on my profile under 'conversations' or whatever it's called, once it's out. 

Why? I write actual young adult\teen fiction and other shizzle, fanfiction is just holding me back, since I simply don't take this very seriously. But it does take a bit of time to write, and I think I should spend that time on the books that I might actually want to try and get puplished in the real world. Fanfiction was just something I did for fun, but I don't have much time for that anymore :') 

After the vkook fanfiction that I'm co-writing I will be 98% done. The last 2% is for one shots that I still might write every once in a while because I can't let completely go. Writing ff's is really fun. But I am sure 100% that there wont be any more long books. Maybe just some oneshots as written above. 

I hope you will read the one I'm co-writing though. 

See you later, and thank you for reading.