Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Hello?" Mrs. Park spoke with a questioning gaze when she opened the front door, seeing a raven haired male stand there with his fingers intertwined together. "Hi, Mrs. Park. I'm Yoongi, Jimin's friend...is he home?" Yoongi bowed. 

She nodded before calling for Jimin, and left when she heard the boy run down the stairs. Jimin's hair was fluffy and messed up, since he just dried it from the shower. He was wearing shorts and a big sweater that showed off his collarbones. "Hyu-hyung?" Jimin blushed. 

So cute, Yoongi thought. 

"Can we talk in your room?" Jimin nodded before walking upstairs, the older following him to his room. "I just...want to make sure you're okay." "Really? Thought you didn't care about anyone," Jimin joked about his imagine at school. 

"I'm just not very good at showing it," Yoongi mumbled. "I know, I'm joking...I'm fine though." Jimin sat down on his bed. He acted calm and collected but inside, he was kind of freaking out. The Min Yoongi was in his house. In his bedroom. 

"I'll kiss you if you answer me honestly." 

Jimin turned red before he forced out a huff. "Who says I want to kiss you?" "Oh, so you were lying?" Jimin looked down to the floor. "Besides, unless the letters you sent me were a prank-" "They weren't!"

 Yoongi smiled before sitting down besides Jimin. "I know." "So...will you tell me?" 

"No. I don't want my first kiss to be a favor."