Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Yoongi had no right. No right it all. Jimin wasn't his. So when Hiroko slipped a hand down of the back pocket of Jimin's jeans, touching his ass and when Jimin didn't say anything against it, Yoongi's blood boiled. 

He smacked his locker close, and made his way to Jimin with angry steps. He grabbed the boy's wrist and dragged him away from Hiroko. "Hyung..." Yoongi heard Jimin's small mumbles of confusion. He dragged him to the parking lot and opened the passenger door to his car for Jimin. Jimin just stared him. 

"Wha-" "Get in." "No, hyung-" "I said get in." And so Jimin complied. Yoongi didn't speak throughout the ride to his house. Jimin just fiddled with his fingers, staring at his lap and sometimes looking to Yoongi who held an emotionless face. "I told you I didn't want you to be close to him," Yoongi said, looking at Jimin before locking his front door. Jimin took a few steps back when Yoongi came closer. 

"You can tell me what to do...after you've claimed me." Yoongi smirked when Jimin's back was met with a wall. "You would like, that wouldn't you?" Jimin gulped. "I'm not answering any questions before you answer mine," Jimin whispered. 

"I googled it..." Yoongi spoke, making Jimin raise an eyebrow in interest. "So apparently when you really like someone...your heartbeat fastens..." Yoongi took Jimin's small hand in his and placed it on his chest, over his heart. 

"And you get jealous when they're close with other people...I don't think you understand how many times I've beaten the crap out of Hiroko in my mind." Yoongi placed his hands around Jimin's waist. Yoongi leaned in and for a second Jimin thought he was going to kiss him, but instead he just laid his head in the crook of Jimin's neck, breathing in his vanilla scent. 

"No one deserves to put their dirty hands on your beautiful body," Yoongi lowly spoke. "Yoongi..." Jimin gently grabbed Yoongi by his shoulders and pushed him away from him. "Hiroko is a friend. And you know I'm in love with you, I'm not hiding that. So if you want me, all you have to do is say so." 

"...I want you."

-

I'm working at a new job tomorrow I'm so nervous oijefwefwåø pls help