Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Jiminie!" Taehyung shouted, grabbing the boy's shoulder in a tight grip before standing in front of him. "What's up?" "Hiroko's coming back!" "What?!" The boy's loud voice caught the attention of other students in the hall, including Yoongi who looked over to them, momentarily ignoring Namjoon who was talking. 

Hiroko was a guy who went to the same middle school Jimin and Taehyung attended. He came the last the years of middle school, moving from Japan. The last three years for him that is, since he was a few grades higher than Jimin and Taehyung. Somehow they became good friends despite of that. 

However then he had to move back, and they were stuck with just seeing each other in the small one week vacations they would get because of the holidays every now and then. "Hiroko?" Taehyung nodded with a big smile on his face. 

"He'll be attending this school! He'll be a senior!" Jimin squealed before hugging Taehyung of happiness. Hiroko was just always fun to be around. Jungkook stood besides Yoongi and looked to where he was looking, at the two freshman grinning. 

"Who's this Japanese named dude, and why are our boyfriends so excited about it?" 

Yoongi hit Jungkook in the stomach with his elbow. 

"He's not my boyfriend." "Whatever he is...you seem jealous." Yoongi huffed before smacking his locker, closing it. "So who is Hiroko?" 

"Guess we'll find out."