Chapter 20

Chapter 20

At exactly 6pm Min Yoongi knocked on the front door that belonged to the Park household. "Hello," Mrs. Park greeted the nineteen year old with a sweet smile. "Come on in." When Yoongi stepped inside the home, he was filled with the scent of traditional Korean food, he could even hear the boiling and the frying of food coming from the kitchen. 

The house was big, but not too big at all. It was rather cozy, filled with decorations and family pictures. It was homey. It was Nothing like Yoongi's house. Yoongi noticed the guy on the pictures that looked like an older version of Jimin. Didn't know he had an older brother. Jimin's older brother went to college, so he didn't live home. 

Yoongi and Mrs. Park looked to the stairs when they heard feet hitting the steps of the stairs. Jimin didn't look up until he was in front of Yoongi. He lifted up his arm and gave Yoongi a small wave, but Yoongi couldn't help but smile just a tiny bit, only being able to see his fingertips because of the boy's sweater paws that made Yoongi feel warm because damn was Park Jimin cute. 

"The food is ready in a bit, You can go upstairs if You would like," she said before leaving. Jimin's mom had such a caring and motherly feel to her and Yoongi really liked it. She seemed so soft and comforting. Yoongi followed the younger upstairs and entered Jimin's room when he went inside. Yoongi looked around in awe. 

"Sorry for the mess." Jimin had paintings and drawings everywhere in his room as well as the equipment, making it obvious that the boy had done it all himself. He noticed all the plants Jimin had around his room too. 

"You're really good at that." Jimin blushed before mumbling a small 'thank you' but what really caught Yoongi's eyes, was the wooden piano. "You play?" Jimin nodded. Yoongi sat down. "May I?" Jimin nodded again, expecting random notes to fill his room, but it wasn't. Yoongi played beautifully. 

"You're really good. Maybe you can come and play for me whenever I'm lonely."